Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Well what can you say that hasn't been said before?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Back to Back Spoons , here we come
    #itaintweaktospeak

We can't expect to hand any team but especially Brisbane 20 points and come up with a win. For the most part we defended well but we let ourselves down coming out of our own end in the first half. We need another win soon though to erase this one. Looking forward to seeing us at full strength soon.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Bring on Ryan James' return, we have no IMPACT!

Try was bull****. Reffing second half was ****.

They were lying all over us. Even zillman blew up once, and he barely makes a peep usually.

We should have taken the 2 in case spoon comes down to F/A

I have no doubt that Idris is playing on the wrong side of the field. Why are we persisting with this? Gordon looked average tonight and I don't think it helps that he has Idris inside him who wants to cut in all the time. Idris showed us some good things and he is a selfless player who will give Mead some quality ball , he is simply on the wrong side. I don't care what we do on the left, we need our best players in their best positions.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    That reality smacked me right between the eyes as well tonight. The odd moments of briiliance is quickly dashed by a handful of @$#% up's every bloody time..

Good 2nd Half from the Titans, they punished us in the 1st half when our Q Cup boys were on which begs the question why were our guns off for so dam long?

Big pat on the back to Mead who did the job for 2 other players in defence and attack. He was punished tonight and came up looking alright.

Massive difference between Wallaces nice cross field kicks compared to Princes bombs but they came about because of the lead up work.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    I have no doubt that Idris is playing on the wrong side of the field. Why are we persisting with this? Gordon looked average tonight and I don't think it helps that he has Idris inside him who wants to cut in all the time. Idris showed us some good things and he is a selfless player who will give Mead some quality ball , he is simply on the wrong side. I don't care what we do on the left, we need our best players in their best positions.
    Idris is on the wrong side, there is no if's or buts about it. Only our coach can put him out of position when he has played 90% of his career on the other side

Idris needs to get the f. over to the right and start tearing in.

Completely agree that Idris is on the wrong side. Why recruit a "marquee player" then put him somewhere else as first order of business?

We have a Dilemma.

We have two right centers but we won't play them in their preferred position. Peyroux showed us tonight that he not up to first grade, I'm sure a lot of us knew this. Play Jamal the bloke we are paying big bucks in his preferred side and Champion on the left.

O'Dwyer and Henderson ain't cutting it. Blood some young fellas.

Prince was great tonight, Sezer was solid.

We missed Ash in defense.

Mead was great.

Zillman solid.

We under estimated the Broncos, they pulled our pants down.

I need more bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    two years of inconsistency and excuses. can't sack the whole team. in fact anyone who comes into the team seems to acquire the same ill discipline and lack of concentration. the only common denominator is the coach. good coaches bring out the best in players not mediocrity. I like Carty but I have come to the conclusion that he must be a big part of this teams problem.
    A new coach isn't a magic bullet though. We are in this for the long haul.

Five year plan I tells ya.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    We can beat Parra Pete. I look at Penrith, Knights and think we can get over them too. I don't think I could take another spoon, not with the squad we got.

There were some positives... just another case of so close and yet so far. Seems to be our story this year.