Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Junior

Mead is on fire that hit up was great

Mini has been great as the impact player.

We've all said it since pre season.

Why show concern for that dog Hodges? Roles reversed he would have put a swinging arm into Idris. God I hate that cheap fark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I don't get what Cartwright has to do with it unless the team simply refuses to play for him.

Coaches don't drop balls. Coaches don't miss tackles. Nrl players should have the fundamentals under control.

There is no quick fix. It's cultural. Coach won't fix it in the short term. Look at Bennett and the Knights.

No fan of Cartwright but let's no delude ourselves.
    I assume he has a say in both recruitment and retention. He picks the team. He doesn't like promoting youth/players without NRL experience. For all the players we signed in the off season, we are still playing the exact same style of football that won us the spoon last year. If nothing else, getting rid of Cartwright will be seen as the club doing something to turn this mess around.

PUNCHUPPPP
    Wheres James when ya need him

Well need two threads for this game discussion this week. One for first half and one for the second.

Can we settle for three out of 4 good halves of football in last two games?

We have looked really good second half. Such a shame we put ourselves so far behind the eight ball with simple mistakes and sloppy defence early

Quote Originally Posted by securitron_ch View Post
    Why show concern for that dog Hodges? Roles reversed he would have put a swinging arm into Idris. God I hate that cheap fark.
    I think you answered your own question. You hate Hodges because he would have put a swinging arm in. So why would you want Idris to do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I assume he has a say in both recruitment and retention. He picks the team. He doesn't like promoting youth/players without NRL experience. For all the players we signed in the off season, we are still playing the exact same style of football that won us the spoon last year. If nothing else, getting rid of Cartwright will be seen as the club doing something to turn this mess around.
    Recruited a team we thought would go top four...

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I think you answered your own question. You hate Hodges because he would have put a swinging arm in. So why would you want Idris to do the same?
    Yeah fair enough. Maybe just hoping Idris would hit him so hard I never had to see him play again. Fine if he does it in the run of normal play.

Nice brain explosion by the ref to award that

Doesn't help when the Maxwell hates titans.

Junior

that try was bull$hit

That was just bizarre I think there were literally 2 people in the world thinking that was anything but a knock on being the 2 refs on field.

Zill and meady have had a good combo all night.

They will start really slicing some teams up soon.

QLD Cup

two years of inconsistency and excuses. can't sack the whole team. in fact anyone who comes into the team seems to acquire the same ill discipline and lack of concentration. the only common denominator is the coach. good coaches bring out the best in players not mediocrity. I like Carty but I have come to the conclusion that he must be a big part of this teams problem.