Lynx20

Default Euro Cup 2012 Is Underway

Good day guys! Euro Cup 2012 main draw was already confirmed that goes Poland-Ukraine. A prestigious tournament that starts 2010 a lots of European nation compete and now down to 12 teams for the main draw. Root for your favorites, expectations, opinions, and thoughts about the up coming games post it in here.

here's the main draw.

Source : Euro Cup 2012

Hi and wellcome.

Our family have a friend in Norway who is now a keen RL follower. He is a Titan supporter too.

I know Norway have a few teams playing, but no Norway team in the Euro cup. Apparently they had a few ex Wynnum Manly players in their team.

Is their a few pre qualifying games to get to the final teams in the Euro Cup main draw.

Pete

Congrats Pete, for replying to a spammer. Also, I think you'll find that he/she is talking about the 'World Game' (Soccer) as well.

go spain

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Congrats Pete, for replying to a spammer. Also, I think you'll find that he/she is talking about the 'World Game' (Soccer) as well.
    Yep. I think it is the Round ball game now. Still I guess their is all kinds of Spam. This one is harmless enough.

Pete

I dream of the day we have that man competitive national sides...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ah yes, Euros 2012. For the first time I'm not really enthusiastic for an Euros. I mean, Netherlands totally screwed up the 2010 Worlds Finals versus Spain, with their karate chops and dirty play, and ever since, they do not really play that confident. Then again, nobody expected them to reach the finals in the first place. Nevertheless, the so-called "Orange Fever" has started again, but I don't think it will be as intense as with 2010 World Cup.

Actually, I didn't even know my country plays their first march on my birthday party :'). So I guess I'll have to turn on the TV for all of my visitors and get dragged by other people .

Either way, there is quite a lot of controversy around this event already, regarding the bad infrastructure in both countries, pesky customs officers on both sides, and the ongoing political situation in Ukraine. I'm most curious how things will roll... literally...