14 Matthew White
    15 Michael Henderson - What a joke!!! dropping lawrence
    16 Mark Minichiello
    17 Bodene Thompson
    18 Jordan Rankin

Sezer to make NRL debut against Manly
    Adam Gardini
    Tuesday 10 April 2012 1:00 PM

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans five-eighth Aidan Sezer will make his anticipated NRL debut against the Manly Sea Eagles at Brookvale Oval on Saturday night.
    Sezer, a former Under-20s star with the Canterbury Bulldogs, was today named by Coach John Cartwright to make his NRL debut in a new-look side which also includes forwards Mark Minichiello and Matt White in their respective returns from injury.
    The 20-year-old Sezer has played five matches at five-eighth for Queensland Cup feeder club Burleigh Bears this season since returning from a torn ACL he suffered last year midway through his final season with the Bulldogs.
    Minichiello returns from an ankle injury which ruled him out of last weekend’s 18-12 loss to the Roosters while White returns from an elbow injury which had sidelined him for a fortnight.
    In other team changes, pivot Jordan Rankin drops back to a five-man interchange bench while Jamal Idris returns to the centres after coming off the bench against the Roosters.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Hail Sezer!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyTitans View Post
    1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 Jamal Idris
    4 Beau Champion
    5 David Mead
    6 Aidan Sezer
    7 Scott Prince
    8 Luke Bailey
    9 Matt Srama
    10 Luke Douglas
    11 Nate Myles
    12 Luke O?Dwyer
    13 Ashley Harrison
    Interchange
    14 Matthew White
    15 Michael Henderson - What a joke!!! dropping lawrence
    16 Mark Minichiello
    17 Bodene Thompson
    18 Jordan Rankin
    Pretty sure BJ was injured on Saturday
    #itaintweaktospeak

Best side we have picked in 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Well it's time for us too see the new generation.

Im excited.

Howdy all, new member here. Really pleased Sezar has gotten himself a run, they would have been insane to continue to not get this talented player onto the paddock.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightstalker View Post
    Howdy all, new member here. Really pleased Sezar has gotten himself a run, they would have been insane to continue to not get this talented player onto the paddock.
    Welcome KnightStalker, i agree with that post completely
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

****. Yes.

What did Henderson do to retain his place in the team on Saturday?? Honestly, we might as well take the field with a 16 man squad at Brookvale because Henderson is a joke. If there isn't someone running around in the Q Cup who is better than this guy I'll give it up. Give Luke Page a chance ahead of him. Even Selasi Birdie would be a better option - at least he can hold onto the ball and he is a strong defender.

What did Rankin do to get dropped?? Did he play any worse than Prince did against the Roosters?? Is Zillman doing anything at FB that he couldn't do better??

I'm glad Sezar is getting a look in at first grade but is an away trip to Brookvale the time to blood a young playmaker?? Especially as the game comes 1 week after a far more suitable home game against the Roosters??

Our attacking woes go far beyond a band aid at 5/8. I don't see any way that a 21 year old debutant can be expected to turn our attacking fortunes around. Cartwright's rubbish coaching has the potential to destroy his confidence before his career even reaches any heights - just look at the way he has treated Rankin.

Last year Capewell was thrown into the bin by Cartwright. This year Rankin has seemingly suffered the same fate. How long will Sezer last?

Junior

just added Sezer to my Supercoach, good buy nd cheap that let me trade in Cronk

Here my team
    1. Reece Robinson
    2. Brett Morris
    3. Jonathon Wright
    4. Josh Morris
    5. Matthew Bowen
    6. Aiden Sezer
    7. Cooper Cronk
    8. Sam Kassiano
    9. Cameron Smith
    10. Josh McGuire
    11 Corey Parker
    12 Paul Gallen
    13 Nate Myles

14 Andrew Fifita
    15 Frank Pritchard
    16 Jarrod Croker
    17 Beau Ryan

ahhhh i feel a winning round coming on..

both in my SuperCoach and with the Titans !!

WOOOHOOO SEZER!!
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Hopefully Rankin stays on the bench and we use Thompson in the middle to give Bull some respite. Rankin being an option for any number of injuries in the backline otherwise any injury will mean we're toast. I'm still hoping we haven't seen the best of Henderson and he can turn it around for us. Looking forward to Bird and James' returns now so we will be at full strength. If we're not on our guard Manly will smash us, I hope we take up the fight in every way with them. Zillman and Champion must perform or they're the next to get the Steve Michaels treatment. Feel for BJ. I thought he was going great although seemingly running out of puff quickly.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

I wouldnt be suprised if young players didnt want to sign for the club, we chew them up and spit them out and potentially stuff up their careers..

Seriously cartwright needs to be punted, I would have to say he is probably the worst coach in the nrl at the moment.