Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    i cant see the image.

takes me to a funny pics website with tonnes of images

Junior

Hey Shamus- yeah its been a while! I guess main reason I havent been on forum is my dear dear mate Dean passed away last August ! He and I were keen forumers but I havent felt like contributing since I dont have him to banter with now! I miss him -he was such a good mate and My hubbys best friend! But after such a good win I couldnt help myself! Also since the Titans website changed I couldnt find the forum for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i cant see the image.

takes me to a funny pics website with tonnes of images
    I tried again... must deny hotlinking or something.

Just taking the piss.

Can we now all agree that Titanics negative posting is the true problem of the Titans?!

I think we won via osmosis.

A lot of positivity on the forum tonight.

Great win. Now we have 11 days to prepare and rest for the Bronco game. We will need the 11 days. Broncos are in good form as much as I don't want to admit. Sezer didn't overplay his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Can we now all agree that Titanics negative posting is the true problem of the Titans?!
    i cant wait to hear from him once he sees it

WTF happened tonight.. What clicked? The Lads functioned as a complete team tonight 'n handed Manly their butts back to them in the process. Even if it is briefly, I'm really enjoying this smile from ear to ear tonight. Hopefully we'll get to witness and feel this a little more often, for the remainder of 2012.

So $#@%en chuffed right about now..

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Yeah baby how good is the feeling
    Now if only they can do that at Skilled Park

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    WTF happened tonight.. What clicked? The Lads functioned as a complete team tonight 'n handed Manly their butts back to them in the process. Even if it is briefly, I'm really enjoying this smile from ear to ear tonight. Hopefully we'll get to witness and feel this a little more often, for the remainder of 2012.

My theory is being away they're free from all the off field drama going on. Free to focus on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post

it really did look like we flicked a switch didnt it.

i hope we can locate it each weekend.

Comparing these Titans to last weeks error ridden Titans is chalk and cheese.

Full credit has to go to the guys out there tonight.

night all.

pleasure watching the game with you.

catch everyone on the forums during the week

Carty don't know what you did to prepare the boys this week but it worked!! Go TITANS!!!!

We finally get another 5/8 who genuinely takes pressure off Prince, and Prince gets the space to rack up 3 try assists..... Go figure. Nah wait, must have been a fluke because Prince is way past it remember

I think the boys have been on the verge of this win for a few weeks now. They finally were able to compete for at least 70mins, and hung onto the ball and the opposition ball runners. Prince didn't play any better than he has been for the last few weeks, the difference was the support he had around him, and the space he was able to work with.

Tonight was reminiscent of 2010: Dominant forwards marching up the field, repeat sets and a variety of points that followed.
    While I'm happy (and relieved) with the win, I'm kinda disappointed with the final 10 mins - They could stuck the knife in and twisted it, instead of pissing around with penalty shots and letting another try in.

Still a salvageable season if they can carry this momentum. With the current ladder congestion we're actually only 2 wins out of the top 4! I hope you negative ****s can shut the **** up for at least a week now.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....