Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I don't offer any solution to the Zillman conundrum but he is not doing much for me at all. Of the 15 other fullbacks in the comp who would he replace? Slater, Bowen, Hayne (or Burt), Locke, Coote (or Gordon), Dugan, Minichiello, Barba, Boyd, Morris, Gardner, Stewart, even Moltzen or Hoffman ... I know that's 17 but that's probably my point.
    Zilman is fast, strong and likes to run straight in broken play...I could find use for a player like that.

I think his best attacking play could be from an inside ball around the ruck.

Yes Chaos that's right but the whole package is he can't pass so he's neither a 5/8 nor a fullback but more suited to the wing or possibly a center considering none of ours will pass the ball outside.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yes Chaos that's right but the whole package is he can't pass so he's neither a 5/8 nor a fullback but more suited to the wing or possibly a center considering none of ours will pass the ball outside.
    Dw Aidan Sezer is 5/8 so there is no need to worry.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

But he has skills that can be used...before Slater came a long, minichello was the best fullback in the compand had no idea how to pass a ball.

Now I see him throwing long passes to his wingers.
    You can teach footballers how to draw and pass in one month.

We should be attacking Zillman up the middle at the back of each halve.

Cartwright can teach what exactly? I love this team club but I've watched good potential young players come and go like a turnstyle.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Cartwright can teach what exactly? I love this team club but I've watched good potential young players come and go like a turnstyle.
    Some of them that have come and gone have had issues. I could name a few players that fans have attributed their downfall to Carty which def is not the case.

So true,
    Cartwright is useless.

We need to understand that Sezer is a bright prospect and needs to stay with us. He isnt a makeshift halfback or lock or fullback. He is a proper 5/8 and a natural 5/8.

As i said before we need to know what the club is going to do with Sezer. Sezer needs to stay with the club or else we are really going to a halves crisis when Prince retires.

Many clubs are going to chase Sezer.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.