Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 7: Manly Sea Eagles vs Gold Coast Titans

Manly Sea Eagles vs Gold Coast Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I dread to think of it ... like many Qlders Manly was my team before we were allowed to have a Qld team in the comp ... we need to win this game so badly and we seem so unlikely to be able to even select a team in their right positions.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Oh boy..........

Maybe the only positive to come from this is Manly backing up from a Monday night game.

Manly havent been great this year, there off the pace, so im not concerned
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Manly just beat Penrith 30-0, that is ominous for us as I don't think the Panthers have been that bad considering their injuries. Manly also had no Kieran Foran or Brett Stewart. If we win this one it will go down as one of the greatest performances in our short history - as Denzel Washington says in Remember the Titans - 'We will be perfect', it's the only way we can win.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Manly havent been great this year, there off the pace, so im not concerned
    Watch a replay of tonight & u will change your mind

We will need to play the game of our lives to get close to Manly but we have beaten them at Brooky before
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Watch a replay of tonight & u will change your mind

We will need to play the game of our lives to get close to Manly but we have beaten them at Brooky before
    I watched most of the game they were not impressive when compared to say Storm or broncos, Panthers looked like our attack, had no clue :|

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Junior

I watched most of the game they were not impressive when compared to say Storm or broncos, Panthers looked like our attack, had no clue :|
    Manly were very good considering they were without key players.. Still dont know how anyone can place the Ponies in the same class as the Storm.. IMO they havent done anything special.

Manly will be hard to beat. We will be at some juicy odds, which I am prepared to take.

I hate the ponies but they play with desperation and win games, Storm are in a class of there own this year, really i cant see anyone beating them .

A win against manly at Brooke is exactly the type of win that can kick start a season.

Without both Stewarts, Tong Williams and Foran and completed a season high of 32 Sets of 36.

When they are in top form no team can go with them and that includes the Storm.

DCE at Michaels, Matai at Prince ... I shudder at the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    DCE at Michaels, Matai at Prince ... I shudder at the thought.

A few boys in the Titans squad absolutely hate running at Matai, they say he really really puts the hurt on when he tackles. It's good T Rex isnt playing cause we might have seen Prince flung out of Brooky on a couple of sets.

Off topic but it reminds me that Prince has never been the same since Dave Taylor elbowed him in the sternum on his way to scoring when he was still at the Broncos ... anybody else remember that incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Off topic but it reminds me that Prince has never been the same since Dave Taylor elbowed him in the sternum on his way to scoring when he was still at the Broncos ... anybody else remember that incident?
    I remember when he landed on him when prince was kicking just as we were about to beat them in a round game.

Prince went off with 4 to go I think and we let in a try, then locky bounced a drop goal off each post then over in golden point.