Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Gold Coast Predators

This is the thread in which you can input ideas for my selection of team name (if worse comes to worse and we are forced to change our team branding) and design or just come up with a completely new idea, the choice is yours!

As you see i have chosen The Gold Coast Predators, i beleive this is a good, fearful name with alot choices when it comes to advertising, mascots and fan merchandise. Also we can go back to our QLD red (not maroon) so we can pick up some more resoect among the state.

Below on my next post is my team jersey, name design and logo- feal free to critisize ( although dont be to slack haha)

HAVE FUN!

Here she is... so you like ?
    Last edited by TitansFan2020; 21-01-13 at 03:22 PM.

Also instead of the fortress we could have the chamber, i cant think of a name for the legion and also instead of carty we pick up smell my finger

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Here she is... so you like ?
    I bet CC Bears supporters wouldn't approve. Not too bad though.

Gold Coast Wolves.
    Make Machine Heads songs 'Wolves' the entrance music. Get people fired up!

Actually my preferred name is the Dolphins, but I know that ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by eelectrica View Post
    Actually my preferred name is the Dolphins, but I know that ain't gonna happen.
    My vote would be for the Dolphins as well, but Redcliffe would never let that happen (again )

BRING BACK THE CHARGERS!

Go the EWOKS!
    Everyone would fear us, and we can make our uniforms out of fur. =D

Haha ill have to give a pass on the ewoks but i like the wolves good mascot and have a good intro when the boys were running through the tunnels. I kind of like dolphins but of course redcliffe and it would be hard to have any support like mascot, legion helmets, warcries and music.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    This is the thread in which you can input ideas for my selection of team name (if worse comes to worse and we are forced to change our team branding) and design or just come up with a completely new idea, the choice is yours!

As you see i have chosen The Gold Coast Predators, i beleive this is a good, fearful name with alot choices when it comes to advertising, mascots and fan merchandise. Also we can go back to our QLD red (not maroon) so we can pick up some more resoect among the state.

Below on my next post is my team jersey, name design and logo- feal free to critisize ( although dont be to slack haha)

HAVE FUN!
    I like your passion and I don't mind the name Predators but I think you may alienate some supporters (like me) when you refer to the Titans (God I hope we keep the name) as Queenslanders.....We are pretty close to the border and you should remember anyone south of the border for a few hundred klms don't have a team to support other than the Titans. They (and me) are just as proud of this club as you. I try to ignore most comments on this forum when Titans are referred to as Qlders....

I personally would prefer a neutral colour.. Maybe with just a little blue in it.

oh...........and I am not criticising.........just giving my opinion.

Haha all good mate, everyone has an opinion cause without competitive ideas we would make no progress!

Here on the Gold Coast we refer to ourselves very much as queenslanders, we may be on the border but we are maroon to the bone and having abit of red wouldnt hurt. Although you are correct in saying south of the GC no one has a team to support so picking a neutral colour could be a large factor although as long as we arent the disgusting colour of the broncos i think we should retain our southern supporters haha.

I also agree with you when you say you would rahter keep the titans name, i love the titans and i hope they stay around till i die.

i prefer Gladiators over Predators. Predators sounds a bit try hard or fake. but i love that youve kicked off the discussion as it looks like we may need it.

with Gladiators, we could have a very similar logo / mascot to titans, and even same colours as long as searle doesnt get in the way.

Gladiators hey??? hmmm i might of been on to something

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I like your passion and I don't mind the name Predators but I think you may alienate some supporters (like me) when you refer to the Titans (God I hope we keep the name) as Queenslanders.....We are pretty close to the border and you should remember anyone south of the border for a few hundred klms don't have a team to support other than the Titans. They (and me) are just as proud of this club as you. I try to ignore most comments on this forum when Titans are referred to as Qlders....

I personally would prefer a neutral colour.. Maybe with just a little blue in it.

oh...........and I am not criticising.........just giving my opinion.
    Well said? What about the GC Borderers, GC Inter Staters, GC Inclusives or the GC Non Commiters?

I'll stick with Titans.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'll stick with Titans.
    I would aswell but realistically i cannot see Searle handing it over unfortunately.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).