Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 5: Gold Coast Titans vs Canterbury Bulldogs

Gold Coast Titans vs Canterbury Bulldogs
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Douglas cleared to take on Dogs
    Adam Gardini

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans prop Luke Douglas has been cleared to take on the Bulldogs at Skilled Park on Sunday after submitting an early guitly plea to a high tackle charge.

Douglas was charged with a low-grade high tackle (careless) charge in the wake of Saturday's 26-6 loss to the Warriors in New Zealand but is free to play against the Bulldogs after the charge did not carry enough points to see him miss any game time.

Fellow prop Matt White though is unlikely to be fit to take on the Bulldogs after hyper-extending his elbow against the Warriors.

Jetstar Titans Coach John Cartwright said White had been sent for scans on Monday.

"He won't play this week, we haven't got the scan results back yet but he's in no state to play,'' said Cartwright.

Captain Scott Prince was also sent for precautionary scans on an arm injury suffered against the Warriors, with the club expecting to receive the results on Tuesday.

Towering centre Jamal Idris is unlikely to take on the Bulldogs after missing the club's last two matches against heavyweights Melbourne and New Zealand with a hamstring injury.

"I doubt it, he'd be highly unlikely,'' said Cartwright of the chances of Idris being fit to take on his former club.

"It's a 3-5 week injury and it's three weeks this week. If it wasn't a hamstring in particular, you could be in a position to use him but being a hamsring and him being such a big lad, you don't want to risk it longterm.''

The Titans take on the Bulldogs at 2pm on Sunday, with the Under-20s kicking off at 11.45am. Gates open at 11.40am.

Source : http://www.titans.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The Lonegull is making the 1000km trek in the car to watch the game looking forward to it

I hope this turmoil brings out the Titan pride! I know I already am excited to get out and show my support and wear our jersey!

I can see a win here, i can feel it in my bones
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Hodgkinson out for the Dogs. He is their organiser and they looked completely direction less in his absence on the weekend. They nearly looked as bad as we do!!

This weeks game will be a low scoring grind and if we can get in the arm wrestle 18 points can win it.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Hodgkinson out for the Dogs. He is their organiser and they looked completely direction less in his absence on the weekend. They nearly looked as bad as we do!!

This weeks game will be a low scoring grind and if we can get in the arm wrestle 18 points can win it.
    i think they were dis organised mainly cos he went down in the middle of the game.

training all week with the new half will make them better than last week, but he is still a big loss, and i think your 18 point call is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    The Lonegull is making the 1000km trek in the car to watch the game looking forward to it
    400k's for a couple of us to see us roll the Doggies. Only to make the same trip a week later, to see the Lads pluck some chooks.

I'm quite confident we'll have their measure 'n win the next 2 home games.

chooks arent far behind parra as worst team in comp.

i thought so before melbourne pumped them too.

we will be 3-3 and waiting for dave and cooper to come choose a locker

Flatten Barba, wherever he plays, and hang the expense ... we need this win.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I think the Titans can beat the Dogs with or without Hodgkinson.

Im quietly confident

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Flatten Barba, wherever he plays, and hang the expense ... we need this win.
    Flattening Barba crossed my mind. I reckon bomb the crap out of him and take him out "legally" that way

Yeah we have to send all high balls his way for sure , its known he cant handle it
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

It would fun to see the shoe on the other foot bomb wise.

JETSTAR TITANS vs BULLDOGS
    Sunday, April 1
    Skilled Park – 2pm
    1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 Steve Michaels
    4 Beau Champion
    5 Dominique Peyroux
    6 Greg Bird
    7 Jordan Rankin
    8 Luke Bailey
    9 Matt Srama