Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Other ideas, Grant Hackett is a coastie. Someone can correct me if im wrong, Loretta Harropp the triathlete. Karla Gilbert maybe.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    With recent scandals involving Rugby League and females, I think its essential to have a female figurehead fan.
    How about Pauline Hanson :whatd:

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Nice one anti.

I agree Grant Hackett would be a good choice. Internationally renowned, multiple world record breaker, very good public image, etc.

Whoever it is I'm sure will be fine, the GCT management have shown they know what's what over the last few years.

As far as I am aware, Sam Stosur does not really follow league. If you asked her, she would not know who the Titans are (playerwise)

She follows AFL more...

Banned

Not sure if anyone is aware of this but Sam Stosur is currently the co-ranked number 1 doubles player in the world.

that would be very good if we could get a fan that is at the top of her sport at that moment, although my vote for number 1 ticket holder is still Grant Hackett.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Matchu
    Not sure if anyone is aware of this but Sam Stosur is currently the co-ranked number 1 doubles player in the world.

that would be very good if we could get a fan that is at the top of her sport at that moment, although my vote for number 1 ticket holder is still Grant Hackett.
    Grant hasn't lost a 1500m race for almost a decade or something ridiculous. He's also on track to be the first guy to win three consecutive olympic gold medals in the same swimming event.

Junior Titan

Grant Hackett definetly as he is a world class athlete with an excellent reputation and a local gold coaster who would be around most of the season so could be seen at games.

Never heard of her.

I think though, the big name fans will become known over time. The celebrities who support other teams do so because they love the game and most likely grew up supporting that team. Not brought on board for marketing purposes.

Give it time, they'll be out there and they'll become known.

Sam is overseas most of the year, and now operates mostly from Tampa, Florida