Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

you can definately throw Micheal Monoghan into the mix as well.He had the Eagles flying last year until he found out management had well and truelly screwed him, by signing Orford.He won't need much of a nudge to make the move north.He'd go great with presto outside him.

QLD Cup Titan

Being a regular commuter between Melb & Gold Coast I have seen Cooper Cronk & believe he would be an excellent no7 for the Titans.The problem the Storm have is they don't want to re-sign him until he has performed well as Orford's replacement but they are aware of the Titans interest should Prince stay at the Tigers or go elsewhere.From the 1st time I saw this kid play I was impressed & I reckon he should be the no 2 target after Prince.

I think Matthew Head might head to the titans if the dragon drop his due to cap problems.

Here is a name to consider if we miss out on Scott Prince: South Sydney Rabbitoh Joe Williams who was awesome in 2004 though took a back seat to the younger Moran in 2005.

Williams has a very good passing and kicking game, the only thing with Williams is he can go missing in games and lacks confidence when running the ball.

Thoughts?

I really rated Joe Williams and still do. He had an awesome combination with Sutton. But he was stuck in reserve grade last year, behind Moran and then Walker. He really didn't back up his 2004 performance.

I hope we see more of him this year.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER