Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    QLD Cup Titan

I am with you Diehard - as members of the club they have made it very difficult for those living outside of the coast or those working to redeem their tickets. Makes for a VERY busy fri arvo for me to get down there in time to get our tickets for friends - why to get more fans to come to the game we go and watch week in and week out!!!! GRR would have been so much easier to just be able to "bring a friend" for members for the next game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
    GRR would have been so much easier to just be able to "bring a friend" for members for the next game!!!
    Actually that is a great idea. Ill be trying to redeem my free tickets o Thursday. But it's gonna be difficult.

Ever heard of etickets? But then I guess we'd be giving away 100% to Members instead of whatever % shows up during the weekdays during business hours.

A win against the Warriors and nice sunny weather will prove a great crowd against the Dogs.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This is not a bad idea either............Manly are introducing it this season

Mind you it wouldn't work for me coz I ain't missing any games. I am guessing the 'rebate' would not be much but probably better than a poke in the eye!

Dear Shaun,

Time is running out to secure your reserved seat at Fortress Brookvale for season 2012.

It is now only a matter of weeks before the 2011 NRL Premiers, YOUR Manly Sea Eagles return home.

Seat Re-Sale. NEW to Sea Eagles Membership in 2012!

Always wanted a Reserved Seat but were concerned you couldn't make it to all home games?

Now you can put their reserved seat back on sale on a match-by-match basis!

How does Seat Re-Sale work?

All you have to do is contact the Membership Team (02) 9970 3000 or email membership@manlyseaeagleas.com.au with your Member ID, seating details and the match you are unable to attend. Your seat will then go on sale to the general public for the nominated match.

For every game that your seat is re-sold you will receive a rebate off your 2013 Membership!

Want to find out more about Seat Re-Sale or Sea Eagles Membership?

Phone the Membership Team on (02) 9970 3000 or email membership@manlyseaeagles.com.au

We hope to see you at Fortress Brookvale when the defending Premiers return in Round 6!

Go Manly!

Matt Phelan
    Member Services Manager

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, PO Box 607
    Brookvale, NSW 2100, Australia
    Phone: 02 9970 3000

Seeing this at a few Sydney clubs. A great way to maximise fans at smaller venture especially. And a great way for fans to save some cash.

Things in the 21st century should be easy and flexible.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER