Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

He's a left side centre/wing. That's where he is best and where he should play. When will Cartwright stop hog-tying our best players and start playing them in their best positions? Idris is a right centre/backrow and he is trapped on the left side. Peyroux even looks as though he's on the wrong side of the field. Zillman would be great at left centre. Why he doesn't start there is beyond me.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    He's a left side centre/wing. That's where he is best and where he should play. When will Cartwright stop hog-tying our best players and start playing them in their best positions? Idris is a right centre/backrow and he is trapped on the left side. Peyroux even looks as though he's on the wrong side of the field. Zillman would be great at left centre. Why he doesn't start there is beyond me.
    Who would you have at fullback instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Rankin, and sezer at 6 when he's back.

Rankin has shown good broken field running and ball playing ability.

I love him at 6 right now, but he is our best chance at that elusive ball playing fullback the best teams have. And it's a way to get sezer in the team.

Zillman might be a good guy and train his ass off, he looks so awkward trying to pass.

We may end up having the overdue overhaul at some point.

I remember when Brisbane were really struggling in 06 and Bennett move karmichael to wing, hodges to fb, berrigan to hooker. Seemed crazy, but theylifted trophy about 2 months later.
    Last edited by DavidBouveng; 12-03-12 at 11:08 AM.

I haven't given up on Zillman yet but we have other options such as Javarn White and Phil Graham when he's fit at #1. Rankin is a half and perhaps Rankin/Sezer is a future solution when Prince retires.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.