Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Comments On Fox Footy Tonight.

Just wondering if somebody can shed some light on the comments of some of the guys on Fox Footy tonight saying things at the Titans aren't going too well? I think that they were referring to off the field. Has there been talk of the club not doing too well in the financial side of things? Or has some stuff come out about why our season was the way it was last year?

I got nothing, wasnt happen with two of them picking us for the spoon though!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yeah was a bit surprised by the comments but i can see where they are coming from we dont have a proven middle combo so we need to show all critics wrong
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

yeah matty was really negative in saying that all is not sweet on the gold coast and there is big problems with the club. Pretty bold statement I hop ehte titans make him eat his words nothing would make me more happier

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    yeah matty was really negative in saying that all is not sweet on the gold coast and there is big problems with the club. Pretty bold statement I hop ehte titans make him eat his words nothing would make me more happier
    Maybe he's thinking of GCU & Palmer

I have lost all respect for the bloke who was previously an accused rapist :boo:

Lets just hope they are both eating their own words later in the season
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I got nothing, wasnt happen with two of them picking us for the spoon though!
    On the Fox NRL website there are a fair few more than 2 picking us for the spoon. It looks like it is out of Us and Parra again for the Wood.

The facts are that we do hold it and that we haven't proved anything yet ... now is the time we hold our collective breaths, cross our fingers and give them all the support we can.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Crash Craddock wrote a column in the Courier Mail about supposed off field troubles as well...

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    On the Fox NRL website there are a fair few more than 2 picking us for the spoon. It looks like it is out of Us and Parra again for the Wood.
    i have us and parra both in my top 4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Crash Craddock wrote a column in the Courier Mail about supposed off field troubles as well...
    Today? The paper is sitting beside me, Ill take a look. The guy is a nuffy though.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

mmm, GC united just folded, Clive Palmer has said he prefers rugby league and we have rumours of financial trouble....

its time mr palmer and mr searle had a coffee

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    mmm, GC united just folded, Clive Palmer has said he prefers rugby league and we have rumours of financial trouble....

May not be a silly idea. Do you think that Palmer can be a " Silent Partner" ????
    Comments like those from the media should galvanize the players and supporters. Last year was last year, we all can't change that. What we have is the power to change 2012 for the better for us the supporters and then the players will be able thrive off how we will try and change the destiny of where we finish 2012. Bugger what they say about the Titans !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post

Blind and silent interest - the way forward!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Today? The paper is sitting beside me, Ill take a look. The guy is a nuffy though.
    He is a nuffy!! I read his articles purely to laugh at the metaphors he uses. The article was a couple of weeks ago when they had nothing else to write about.

I think Palmer having anything to do with the Titans would be a very bad idea. Palmer couldn't stay silent with a metre of duct tape wrapped around his head.