Thread: Legion Meeting

Talking Legion Meeting

Hey guys theres a legion meeting today at 1-5pm saturday 25/02/12.

Ill inform everyone on what is said for those who cant make it. All legion members welcome, this is so we can try and improve the atmosphere for everyone at the game.

Diehard should be there aswell so he should be giving some updates also.

Anyway stay tuned guys

Wanted to come but sitting up the road at work doing Sweet FA :
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Sorry Ive been out of action for last few days. Obviously Im a big Kevin Rudd support and have been putting my energies into that.

But the meeting today was great.

We are nearly up to 200 Legion Members. Which means we will have to expand the seating capacity soon. And Away Legion is a storming success with over 80. Away Legion is something all Titans Members can get involved in.

We talked alot about songs and tactics and I truly believe that we have strick a great balance. Worked out what works and what new things to bring in.

We are working with 3 high schools to bring in their drum crews and will be conducting a competition which will be judged by Titans fans at large.

There will be some TV screen prompts for DEFENCE! and CHARGE! at certain and appropriate moments of the game.

Space Boys songs will feature significantly in The Legion, we had a great time listening to their songs.

There will be a Titans organised Members trip to Brisbane for Broncos game. Club has 600 tickets reserved. So that will be a big event for us all.

Ill think of some other stuff. Got anything Gladiator?

Oh yea, we are introducing a new force of ten Titans fans in morph suits. 7 Blue and 3 Gold and maybe 1 white for when we play Parra.

We are also looking for a name for the new Titans Legion gang.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    We are nearly up to 200 Legion Members. Which means we will have to expand the seating capacity soon. And Away Legion is a storming success with over 80. Away Legion is something all Titans Members can get involved in.
    Thats great news, DIEHARD.

Also offering Family and Junior pricing is firmly likely in 2013. Something me and Coaster particularly jump up and down about.

Firmly likely... where do I come up with this stuff....haha

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Yea actually Legion and obviously Away Legion are the only Titans Membership categories to grow.

I hope you all stayed around and watched GCU in action...

Sarcasm on my part..and I won't go off topic. I will post on the appropriate thread.

Yeah meeting waS thorough, glad to say ill be one of those 10 in the new legion mascot crew. Well be wearing blue morph suits and the legion helmet.

Space boys will be a big part for the titans in 2012, and at the meeting that was stressed.

We also talked about codes of counduct, such as behaviour towards opposition players, a bit of banter will be accepted but when personal situations come into hand then the legion will repremand those who do so. This will bring back our family fun attitude so more young future tans fans can enjoy the legion aswell.

New warcries for all the boys and will be played on the big screen if what we do is successful.

Away games will be alot more managable thanks to rhonda and the crew.

Overall a great meeting and we have plenty to look forward to in 2012!

Good to see the morph suits come out i love em, but you wouldn't catch me in one......to fat LOL

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Good to see the morph suits come out i love em, but you wouldn't catch me in one......to fat LOL
    Papa Smurf??

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Papa Smurf??
    I wish it would look that good LOL it would be scary