Smile New Legion Member

Hi all. My name is Lee Tippo but most call me Leeroy. My partner Belinda and 14 y.o. son Liam along with myself are Legion members for first time. It has taken us a few years to get onboard as we have had a tough time over the last frw years but we are finally here.
    I guess we are a shy bunch but we intend to make alot of noise and cheer our boys all the way to the premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    Hi all. My name is Lee Tippo but most call me Leeroy. My partner Belinda and 14 y.o. son Liam along with myself are Legion members for first time. It has taken us a few years to get onboard as we have had a tough time over the last frw years but we are finally here.
    I guess we are a shy bunch but we intend to make alot of noise and cheer our boys all the way to the premiership.
    Welcome to the Titans Forum and The Legion Leeroy! I think you will very much enjoy yourselves in your new home.

Pleased to hair you are bringing the family and it's a good place for a 14 year old son. He can grow into it and one day take his mates as well.

I love how you say you make noise! That's what we are after. No worries about being shy, we can make sure we catch up and I can introduce you to everyone.

Alot of Legion members use this forum, twitter and facebook.

We actually have a get together for Legion Members this Saturday at the Titans Centre of Excellence. A chance for us to get together, share ideas and have some fun. Cause The Legion is a bit more than just a season ticket, we like to get visual and active and also want to provide social occasions.

You'll get emailed info from the club maybe tomorrow. If you cant make that, see you in Round 2.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Welcome aboard, I too am new to the legion this year and looking forward to it.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Welcome aboard, I too am new to the legion this year and looking forward to it.
    It begins this Saturday 1-5pm at the Titans Centre of Excellence for a Legion Planning Session. All Legion Members invited!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It begins this Saturday 1-5pm at the Titans Centre of Excellence for a Legion Planning Session. All Legion Members invited!
    Unfortunately have to go to Soundwave this Saturday. Pretty disappointed I cant make it. Will have to catch up round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Would love to come but will be working dammit. Might pop down at lunchtime if thats possible?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

No worries guys! Just wanted to extend the invitation, sorry for lack of notice. See ya Round 2!