View Poll Results: Titans: Whats your preference, collar or no collar for the jersey?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - we need a collar

28 68.29%
  • No - we don't need a collar

7 17.07%
  • Not bothered - it's a jersey that has the Titan logo, good enough for me

6 14.63%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Titans: Whats your preference, collar or no collar for the jersey?

Titans: Collar or no collar for the jersey?

The collar or no collar - it is becoming a bigger talking point than jersey launch itself with some fans and now is the time to make your vote giving feedback to Michael and co. on the Gold Coast Titans management team.

Simply vote and if need be post your reasoning.

DeeGan
    Last edited by DeeGan; 22-01-06 at 10:33 PM.

I voted 'Not bothered - it's a jersey that has the Titan logo, good enough for me'

I have waited too long for my team to even get back to the where we are even discussing our NRL jersey let alone being hung up on whether or not the jersey has a collar.

DeeGan

Im not too bothered by it....A true fan of rugby league will wear whatever your favourite team wears. I personally like the look of the collar. But if people are not going to buy or even like the jersey cause it doesnt have a collar then you really need to reallocate your priorities . Gold Coast Titans fans should be leaping in the air as your team now has a jersey...they shouldnt be bagging the fact that it doesnt have a collar!

Definitely would like to see the Titans jersey have a collar.

I was never a fan of collarless jerseys as they look like a t shirt or a training shirt. I believe a collar would enhance the fantastic design.

I'll buy it either way though, but seening as you are asking, I would very much prefer a collar.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Definitely would like to see the Titans jersey have a collar.

I was never a fan of collarless jerseys as they look like a t shirt or a training shirt. I believe a collar would enhance the fantastic design.

I'll buy it either way though, but seening as you are asking, I would very much prefer a collar.
    I think many people will vote for their preference of either collar or no collar. The question IMO is actually asking if the we need a collar for the jersey. I like the look of a collared jersey but do we actually need it?

QLD Cup Titan

I prefer collared jerseys myself.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Collared Jumpers look smarter, and I voted accordingly. But the ppl that need the most input are the players. They are the ones who have to wear it. Ask Luke Bailey after a few rounds of the new comp, the new Dragons jumpers have no collar. He may have the best opinion of both options, and the fact that hewill be one of players wearing this jumper next year.

Not bothered for me, Just seeing a jersey from a local club in the NRL is good enough for me. And collar or no collar, The first edition released jersy is still going to look great hanging in its frame, Right next to my Titans mini football
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

If it has Titans Im happy!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

I voted that we need a collar. I reakon that jerseys look better if they have collars.

im not bothered by it but i would like to see a collar on it.

Junior Titan

I voted no collar simply because I think this is a chance for us to do something 'unigue' (I don't think anyone else is running a collarless jersey right now?). Lets start out a ssomething a wee bit different and special and not just be one of the sheep.

Obviously the final jersey look will atler a lot depending on collar choice and sponsors imaging, but I have to say I was a little disappointed as we seem to have gone for a 'safe' option, a unique collar might help emphasise our independance.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Fatman
    I voted no collar simply because I think this is a chance for us to do something 'unigue' (I don't think anyone else is running a collarless jersey right now?). Lets start out a ssomething a wee bit different and special and not just be one of the sheep.

Obviously the final jersey look will atler a lot depending on collar choice and sponsors imaging, but I have to say I was a little disappointed as we seem to have gone for a 'safe' option, a unique collar might help emphasise our independance.
    Where have you been at El Chino collarless jerseys have been around for a lot of years, The fact is i can walk in to a club, pub or night club and wear my footy jumper and they let me in. (some night clubs)

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons
    Where have you been at El Chino collarless jerseys have been around for a lot of years, The fact is i can walk in to a club, pub or night club and wear my footy jumper and they let me in. (some night clubs)
    Is it possible you go to the wrong kind of clubs? Though I guess that means you don't have to change your ripped jeans or romper stomper boots either which must be convenient.

What I meant re the jersey was that none of the NRL clubs as far as I am aware are using a collarless jersey regularly, which would therefore make ours unique in the NRL currently.
    I've got the schizzle if you've got the skizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chino Fatman
    What I meant re the jersey was that none of the NRL clubs as far as I am aware are using a collarless jersey regularly, which would therefore make ours unique in the NRL currently.
    Broncos and Melbourne.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER