Thread: NYC trial

Immortal

Default NYC trial

Very disappointing that the NYC team is playing a trial at Langlands Park against Brisbane Easts colts, but no mention on the site about team or anything. Our U15 and U17 Development squads are also playing but again no info at all. If I figure out the names of any players I will post how they go.

You are right mate. I wish the club would provide alot more football related information. We can only do our best on the Titans Forum and thanks for starting the topic.

I wish I could attend, Ive gone to dedicated NYC trials before.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

When is it on mate? im only a few hundred metres from the tigers.. I might head down and support the boys

Immortal

U15's development squad starts at 1.30pm then U17 squad then NYC at 4.30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    When is it on mate? im only a few hundred metres from the tigers.. I might head down and support the boys

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I just publicised this on the Legion facebook.

Immortal

just back from the game. Titans won 6 tries to 2. Neither team to shots at goal. A disappointing afternoon. Even with a significant number of likely starters out the team struggled with ball control and discipline. A couple fo positive performances from Tom Rowles at hooker and Jordan Tighe, he was a class above everyone else on team. From a club perspective, very disappointing, some players had no numbers on their jumpers and at times there was two of the same number on the field. Sam Johnson a recruit from Ipswich showed flashes as well.

titans have just beaten broncs 22-20 in a nyc trial, 4 tries each