Default state of origin in brisbane

we should get a bunch of sits together for this event anyone with contacts in the ticketing place im coming over from nz if someone can get a heap of tickets and planning to the broncos game at suncorp and the cowboys game in carrera after it

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

I have only missed one state of origin at the new suncorp stadium but this year i may miss it as it falls during university exams ....I might however make the trip to Melbourne to catch the third game although the possibility is low for that to happen

What about the Test Match?

I'll probably be at the 2nd and 3rd Origin games.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

whats normally the run down with the teams appearance and trainings as if i can get a ticket going to get some jerseys see if i can get them signed queenslander bud may have to get u to buy me a ticket since u tend to get tickets every year wish i can buy them in nz

Quote Originally Posted by titans broncos cowboys
    whats normally the run down with the teams appearance and trainings as if i can get a ticket going to get some jerseys see if i can get them signed queenslander bud may have to get u to buy me a ticket since u tend to get tickets every year wish i can buy them in nz
    team appearances and trainings would be listed here www.qrl.com.au. The maroons always have a camp at the gold coast

tickets you can buy at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/ i think they allow anybody to buy online

cheers man i shout u a coke if u have spare time away from u exams lol :afro:

Quote Originally Posted by titans broncos cowboys
    cheers man i shout u a coke if u have spare time away from u exams lol :afro:
    lol yeah i wish...i managed two years ago to get to the 2nd game in brisbane and get through the exams but i dont want to push my luck again The last state of origin i went to was a shocker......Game 3 2005.....Lets say its was the first time i heard a quiet lang park