Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Yup, admittedly no one last year referred to him as a turd.

But no doubt it is a remarkable turnaround since his post-op. He must be feeling a Million Bucks for it, and he should be quite devastating this year if he goes forward instead of sideways, this year.

You're only a true fan of his if he is in your Dream team ... now who else has him?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

me ^ ahahahah

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    You're only a true fan of his if he is in your Dream team ... now who else has him?
    Yeah i do, hoping for alot of points:P
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Hes in my wife's team. It was him or Boyd...

Good pick in supercoach DT does the destruction idris scores tries

If you didn't already know, Jamma's amazing transformation is explained here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTZKYDskwU&sns=em

Cheers,
    Titus

What a crack up

Cheers for sharing, Titus.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    If you didn't already know, Jamma's amazing transformation is explained here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBTZKYDskwU&sns=em

Cheers,
    Titus

This is hilarious, worthy of its own thread.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Shared it on the Legion facebook page.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Shared it on the Legion facebook page.
    Champions!!!! Hahahaha, glad you like it. Would love to see the stands jumping this year!!

That video is awesome, haha

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Default Idris looks to end scoring drought

TOWERING Titans centre Jamal Idris is confident the points will start flowing for him soon with his best defensive form coinciding with the longest try-scoring drought of his career.

Idris has begun 2013 in prime form without the ball, upping his defensive input and forming a watertight right-side combination with Albert Kelly and David Mead.

But the Country centre is still searching for the killer blow in attack after failing to score a try in his last 11 NRL matches.

The longest Idris had previously gone without scoring was 10 games in 2009-10 while at the Bulldogs. He broke that streak with a double.

MATCH CENTRE: TITANS v KNIGHTS

While Idris hasn't crossed the white line in a while, he has been contributing in other areas of the Gold Coast's attack with two try assists, two linebreak assists and 21 tackles busts.

The 112kg wrecking ball said he was thrilled with his early-season defence and the tries would come with time.

"I'm pretty happy with myself at the moment. I said to myself at the start of the season I wanted to pick that (defence) up,'' he said.

"It's been something I've worked on pretty hard for the past two years. My defence has been good so now I've just got to keep running hard.''

"At the end of the day, we're winning so I'm doing my job as a centre. Tries will come.''

The most pleasing aspect about the 22-year-old's start to the year has been his defensive reads.

He has rarely made the wrong decision in the line and it's showing with the Titans conceding just six tries down the right side in as many matches.

After off-season hip surgery, Idris said he had confidence in running down his opposite centres with a clash against wonderkid Dane Gagai on the cards against Newcastle at Skilled Park on Sunday.

"That's something (defensive reads) I had to work on a bit as well,'' he said.

"I feel like I'm making the right decisions. Obviously every now and then you're going to make the wrong decision but if the outside guys know what you're doing they can help you out.

"I'm feeling a lot better laterally. Turning and running is that much easier for me.

"I'm happy to show people the outside.''

After playing in the back-row and left centre against Parramatta a fortnight ago, Idris will shift back to his preferred side against Knights.

He'll partner with rookie winger Anthony Don while Mark Minichiello and Dave Taylor will form a new-look right-side back-row pairing.

Co-captain Nate Myles missed yesterday's field session with a groin complaint but will play and Idris said he expected the Titans to be targeted down their side.

"I'm going to have Anthony Don out there. He played awesome in his debut and deserves another crack,'' he said.

"There's not much difference. They're (Don and Mead) both great players and their workrates are up there.

"Meady's played more games but you get experience from playing, which is what he's going to get.

"If they want to come at me then that's football. Both sides should be expecting traffic.''
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226629584261

Jamal was on Matty Johns' show last night on Fox Sports.

Boy does he have an amazing personality, I just love the bloke. He even sang!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Jamal was on Matty Johns' show last night on Fox Sports.

Boy does he have an amazing personality, I just love the bloke. He even sang!
    Yeah saw the same show...He really love Country Music....Yeah loved his singing...