Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Squad wishes all and sundry a Merry Christmas?
    Sounds like this was pretty spot on.

Maybe something to do with the Commonwealth Games and a link or sponsorship. Either that our a players retired and there all there to make sure he gets on the plane.

A flash mob? Is that the sort of exciting "announcement" news we can look forward to this year?

I hope the whole team did the robot together, or something like that to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    A flash mob? Is that the sort of exciting "announcement" news we can look forward to this year?

I hope the whole team did the robot together, or something like that to make the whole thing worthwhile.
    Pathetic , would prefer to see Idriss spewing in the car park after a road run
    #itaintweaktospeak

Seriously... Facepalm.

Club Announcement Tuesday 6 December......
    6/12/2011 10:42:09 AM

Keep watching the Titans website Tuesday evening, 6th December, for some exciting Titans news!

All will be revealed then.
    I hope that boot scootin' in the terminal wasn't the exciting Titans news? If so, the PR department might want to scrap everything they've envisioned for 2012. And go back to the drawing board 'n start again.
    Last edited by Toads; 06-12-11 at 11:48 PM. Reason: typo

Can somebody explain please why I am tuning-in in some sort of eclectic hope of some news? Off-season is only sufferable because at least we aren't getting beaten.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

has anything been announced?

That was a let down.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Answered my own question by watching the poor quality vision of the lads leaping around at airport ... I must be getting old because that was truly extraordinarily amateurish.

Titans 'All I Want For Christmas' Flash Mob
    7/12/2011 7:37:43 AM
    The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have broken new ground with the club conducting a Christmas themed 'Flash Mob' at Gold Coast Airport yesterday.

The entire Jetstar Titans squad was present for the Flash Mob, which commenced with captain Scott Prince making an announcement to media before the team broke into a rehe****d dance behind him.

To view the official 'All I Want For Christmas' Flash Mob video, go to Titans TV.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Courtesy of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_mob

A flash mob (or flashmob)[1] is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and sometimes seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, artistic expression.[2][3][4] Flash mobs are organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.[5][6][7][8][9][10]

The term, coined in 2003, is generally not applied to events and performances organized for the purposes of politics (such as protests), commercial advertisement, publicity stunts that involve public relation firms, or paid professionals.[7][11][12] In these cases of a planned purpose for the social activity in question, the term smart mobs is often applied instead
    Which one was that?

it actually brought a smile to my face, and i showed my wife cos i thought it was funny, but calling its 'news' or 'an announcement' is a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    it actually brought a smile to my face, and i showed my wife cos i thought it was funny, but calling its 'news' or 'an announcement' is a bit of a stretch.
    Agreed. I thought it was funny, but whoever made the decision to lead us on with an announcement of some sort can go sit on Rudolph's head!
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

You dry miserable bastards, be happy it's the festive season