Default 2012 NRL Club Memberships

Warriors Take Lead in Membership Renewal

An appearance in all three grades at this year?s Grand Final has ensured Warriors members have kept the faith heading in 2012, with the club enjoying strong renewals for the next year?s campaign under coach Brian McClennan.

With over 60% of the club?s existing members already signing up for the new season, the Warriors currently lead the NRL? s membership renewal race and are on track for not only the club prize, but to also realising their goal to turn Mt Smart Stadium into a fortress.

Moving down the renewal ladder, Queensland clubs, the Broncos and Cowboys are the Warriors biggest contenders, with both re-signing over half their 2011 members, whilst the Rabbitohs and Knights round off the top five.

The renewal race will run until December 5, and in order to help your club, we need as many 2011 members to keep the faith, and sign on for a 2012 membership as soon as possible!

To find out more about renewing your membership visit http://www.nrl.com/membership

Source: http://www.NRL.com
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Default Warriors take lead in Membership renewal race

NRL.com Wed, Nov 23, 2011 - 5:11 PM

An appearance in all three grades at this year?s Grand Final has ensured Warriors members have kept the faith heading in 2012, with the club enjoying strong renewals for the next year?s campaign under coach Brian McClennan.

With over 60% of the club?s existing members already signing up for the new season, the Warriors currently lead the NRL? s membership renewal race and are on track for not only the club prize, but to also realising their goal to turn Mt Smart Stadium into a fortress.

Moving down the renewal ladder, Queensland clubs, the Broncos and Cowboys are the Warriors biggest contenders, with both re-signing over half their 2011 members, whilst the Rabbitohs and Knights round off the top five.

The renewal race will run until December 5, and in order to help your club, we need as many 2011 members to keep the faith, and sign on for a 2012 membership as soon as possible!
    #itaintweaktospeak

December 5 seems a bit ambitious. Then again, it smells of marketing campaign. If they're fair dinkum, they wouldn't bother with the membership stats until kick off of Round 1.

As the average NRL Fan most likely doesn't have the luxury of buying membership/s until the season arrives. There'll be a few that will probably recieve membership/s as Christmas presents. But in the meantime, up until Round 1. We're entering a period where money can be tight for the majority of the population. With things like, Christmas spending, Holidays, Rates, Water Bills, paying off credit card debts and so on. So it's not until about Late February, Early March that a few get their finances in order again.

Personally, I can't purchase Family Memberships until I clear this financial hurdle of selling a house and purchase another one. As I'll be looking at bills of between 25k to 30k just to get the transfers done. Once the dust has settled (so to speak), I'll be renewing Titan's Memberships and possibly purchase a couple more.

Broncos Want You To Make the Club Powerful
    Todd Balym
    www.couriermail.com.au

THE Brisbane Broncos want to become one of Australia's most supported football clubs with a long-term plan for a membership explosion to mirror their attendance record.

Already ranked in the top three for membership in the NRL, and No.1 for average home crowds, the Broncos want to convert their enormous supporter base into a membership tally that would be the envy of their rival clubs and compete with the powerhouses of the AFL.

To become a real part of the Broncos' team, see all our membership options here.

The Broncos had 16,138 members for the 2011 season and already before Christmas have reached the 12,000 milestone for 2012.

With a usual post-Christmas surge to come and hype building for another successful season, the Broncos are aiming for a 20,000 total for 2012.

Broncos CEO Paul White said there was a desire within the organisation to aspire towards rapid growth and eventually compete with the AFL, which last season had seven clubs with figures beyond 40,000.

"Internally we are developing targets for this year and beyond this year," White said.

"We will have a deliberate strategy in terms of how we prosecute that. In terms of the overall aims and objectives of the club, aside from continuing on-field success, there is a real drive to increase our membership base and to look for increases that are more than just incremental.

"Some people look at that (AFL benchmarks) as a negative, I think it's a huge opportunity for us. I know rugby league supporters are as passionate for their clubs as AFL supporters. It's simply a matter of us promoting the benefits of membership."

North Queensland are another NRL club expecting a surge in 2012, after the natural disasters last summer restricted their supporters' ability to make a financial commitment.

The Cowboys finished second to the New Zealand Warriors in the NRL's membership renewal challenge this month and have already secured 6238 members after a total of 8458 in 2011.

The Cowboys have aimed for 10,000 members in 2012.

Last year's wooden spooners the Gold Coast Titans are trailing in the Queensland membership race, with 3060 members committed to 2012 after having 8560 in 2011.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Last year's wooden spooners the Gold Coast Titans are trailing in the Queensland membership race, with 3060 members committed to 2012 after having 8560 in 2011.
    That is what you would expect when a team runs last. As much as I dislike the temporary fans that jump on a winning team and then run when the team lose they are necessary for the game. A winning Titans will see the fan base grow. If they can continuing winning (or being Top 4 or 6) for the next few seasons then I should imagine the fan base will double. (Fan base verse supporter base.......IMO there is a difference)

A 'fan' is someone who comes and goes as he/she pleases. They can follow Titans in 2011 and jump on the Broncos in 2012.

A 'supporter' is one is is dedicated to following the team for life. I have 2 teams. One I have supported since 1966 and the other since 2006. I will continue to support both teams for life.

I am talking ARL/NRL only and not local league.

The above fan/supporter comment is my opinion only and not a quote from Wiki or any other relevant site. I am sure a site like Wiki probably disagrees with me but there you go.