Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I see they are still not wearing their 2012 strip yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No problem, There is a better one on the titans site now, its from a higher view.. shows us that the fish is bloody fast and from the only tiny amount of view Henry looked alright (a dummy and a kick, may have missed 50 tackles though).. And Mead didnt bother chasing down Bill Tupou (im guessing he was buggered, and it was a trial).

Warriors will again have a great year, excellent for the game. Even better if we improve out of sight this season

http://www.titans.com.au/default.aspx?s=titans-tv
    i cant find the correct video?

which one is it?

actually, is it the Jarvan white video?
    Last edited by DavidBouveng; 07-02-12 at 05:46 PM.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i cant find the correct video?

which one is it?

actually, is it the Jarvan white video?
    Sorry mate looks like it is gone.. it was there this morning i promise! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Sorry mate looks like it is gone.. it was there this morning i promise! haha
    Some ppl would be interested to know that the fella that almost stopped Fishaii from scoring was none other than Brenton Lawrence, yep Brenton Lawrence who just did 2 tackles in a row and then turned and tried to chase down the flying fullback, Brenton Lawrence the prop forward who recently registered a 40mtr dash time that made him 2nd quickest in the club, a time of 4.85 secs

I heard rumours this guy was a crazy fitness/army/ninja dude but dam he is a prop with some jet boots

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Some ppl would be interested to know that the fella that almost stopped Fishaii from scoring was none other than Brenton Lawrence, yep Brenton Lawrence who just did 2 tackles in a row and then turned and tried to chase down the flying fullback, Brenton Lawrence the prop forward who recently registered a 40mtr dash time that made him 2nd quickest in the club, a time of 4.85 secs

I heard rumours this guy was a crazy fitness/army/ninja dude but dam he is a prop with some jet boots
    Your pretty close with your thoughts mate he is a fitness Junky & wouldn't be out of his depth in a sprint against Gordon , Mead & co the man can motor & was classed as the fastest player at the Burleigh Bears

BJ is a player that will shine this year after having his 1st year of off season injury free

He would be the 1st forward picked for me on the bench
    #itaintweaktospeak

I also think he showed a bit last year - what stopped him at the Raiders?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Wrong thread.

he looks like a real specimen hey.

havent seen alot of ball playing or skill, but with harro, bird, myles, bailey, bodene... we dont need any more of that just yet

a battering ram will do for now.

excited to see him go at it now hes fit