Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quade Cooper

Default Quade Cooper

Is ****.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Is ****.

That is all.
    you cant judge players from the last 2 games they have played. He's got potential and his kicking boots werent on today.

Last edited by Ryan; 16-10-11 at 08:30 PM.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    you cant judge players from the last 2 games they have played. He's got potential and his kicking boots werent on today.
    He has been average the whole tournament. Good players are made in the good games... WC Semi Final AUS vs NZ... he was farking terrible.

He has been Horrible the Entire tournament and in bits'n'pieces of Super 15.

As an All Black I say please dont dump him

Admittedly Quade hasn't really fired up and produced the goods during the World Cup. But I'm trying to recall him having a shocker for the Queensland Reds, earlier this year. Nothing comes to mind immediately. Oh well, all players go through slumps throughout their careers. Personally, I don't think we've seen the best of him yet 'n his game will most likely develop futher, in time.

Quade Cooper is like Scott Prince. Hasnt been performing this yr. Thats all.

Quade Cooper is like Scott Prince. Hasnt been performing this yr. Thats all.
    Dear god imagine having them both in the same team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Admittedly Quade hasn't really fired up and produced the goods during the World Cup. But I'm trying to recall him having a shocker for the Queensland Reds, earlier this year. Nothing comes to mind immediately. Oh well, all players go through slumps throughout their careers. Personally, I don't think we've seen the best of him yet 'n his game will most likely develop futher, in time.
    agree with u mate. And the thing is he is a young bloke as well so he can go on to develop alot further.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Yep, this is true, he was instrumental in getting the Reds up and over. I know you are only as good as your last game, and he has had some shockers, but like you say, everyone has slumps. He just picked a $#!t time to have his, as per Ryan's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Dear god imagine having them both in the same team.
    I think some might imagine the wrong image there.
    Cooper has heaps of potential and a league team would base their attacking play around him.

Having Prince inside feeding him room to attack would send shivers down defensive lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I think some might imagine the wrong image there.
    Cooper has heaps of potential and a league team would base their attacking play around him.

Having Prince inside feeding him room to attack would send shivers down defensive lines.
    It would send shivers down our own defensive line too. It's hard enough to hide one halve, let alone two. We need at least one halve who can hold his own in defense, I think we can agree for multiple reasons Prince is the one who needs covering.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    It would send shivers down our own defensive line too. It's hard enough to hide one halve, let alone two. We need at least one halve who can hold his own in defense, I think we can agree for multiple reasons Prince is the one who needs covering.
    Can't cooper tackle?
    Ive only seen his attacking skills...ideally we get foran from manly but there's not many of those types around

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Can't cooper tackle?
    Ive only seen his attacking skills...ideally we get foran from manly but there's not many of those types around
    Cooper could quite easily be one of the worse defenders ever he's a rare breed of mix between a speed bump and a turnstile.....

What a shame his injury wasn't 3games prior to the last , Barnes showed everyone what he can do when the WC was over....time to piss Deans off now.
    #itaintweaktospeak