Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Congrats to Manly and well played Warriors...hopefully 2012 will be the Titans year! On another note frustrating to see instances where we were murdered with penalties given a blind eye because it was a grand final. The consistency really bugs with refereeing!

I was a great game to watch and credit has to be given to those referees...they let the game flow.

How good was the battle between Inu and Matai!

Cherry Evens and Foran have been the best halves in the comp all year and didn't stumble on the biggest stage....fun to watch...I'm glad a boring side like the Storm didn't make it...we had our boring year last year with the Dragons.

My Beautiful Manly Sea Eagullzzzzz Soaring high in 2011

What a Club

gotta love Shaun Johnson!

It was a worthy contest between both sides, and I thoroughly enjoyed most of it. Considering it was a GF between 2 teams I have no allegience too, I am kind of glad Manly were playing so it made my choice a lot easier. It was just a shame they actually won, but congratulations to them, they have been the team that has been most consistent and probably most deserving. Either way, it went the full 80mins, and it was a seriously good fight back from the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I was a great game to watch and credit has to be given to those referees...they let the game flow.
    I mentioned after about 8mins how good it was letting the game flow, but there comes a point when a penalty is a penalty. The NRL/refs have to make a decision, either it is a better spectacle to let the game flow eg SOO/GF's, and stop blowing the whistle 15 times in a normal round of footy for 50/50 calls, or a play-the-ball is meant to be played while facing the oppositions try-line, and facing the sideline is not acceptable anytime. Make a decision, and stick with it. And don't get me started on markers being square or the obstruction rule....

felt sorry for Inu. Made a fantastic linebreak using his footwork and then knocks it on after being taken to ground.

Just arrived home with the standard Hangover & very little sleep but it's always worth the effort

It turned out to be a great game with an awesome effort in the 2nd half by the Monster Warriors lead by the young genius in Johnson , he has so much promise it's Scary, Kiwi Rugby League looks to be sky rocketing right now

Manly were just too classy in the end & what about the Brilliance of Glen Stewart with having the ability to read the game so well with his little grubber kick through the line, it was the Match winner

Also have to brag that I put $100 on the Gift for Churchill Medal Winner .... Made for a very cheap weekend away
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Also have to brag that I put $100 on the Gift for Churchill Medal Winner .... Made for a very cheap weekend away
    Nice work. If there was a wooden spoon award for worst betting performance of the year, I would have picked it up before the finals started, and then added some bonus woodwork as the finals progressed. I don't think I had a single return this year, outside SOO.

It was an expensive year for me....

Had a read of Big League at the match & in the section of "Celebrity tips"
    there was Luke Douglas (Titans) ,,,,how quick it changes
    #itaintweaktospeak

I have just booked my flights for the 2012 GF with Jetstar....Internet price was Gold Coast return for 2 = $580...Tiger Airlines was $314.....So rang Jetstar and now have my flights (and luggage) for $283. WooHoo...I saved so much I booked me and the missus into the Jetstar lounge at GC for another $10 each.

So all up $303.80 versus $580 and it is still cheaper than Tiger and I get free pi$$...

Now, to work out how to get GF party tickets for the Friday night leading into the GF........Diehard, you listening??