Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Souths would be desperate after losing Sandow (they were bad enough with him ), who is their back-up plan?
    I guess you wouldn't wanna piss off the great Russell Crowe. (No sarcasm, I love Rusty)
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I also think that carney hasn't reached he's potential I think if he played alongside someone like prince they would become the halves pairing of the comp easily, living on the coast sells itself anyways who wouldn't want to join the titans and it's not like 70k which he's being offered is bad money either with all this in consideration makes me really believe we have a good chance of securing him for 2012

If the Titans were number one in my heart, I wouldn't want Carney playing for us even if he played for free.

Are they number 1 in your heart?

Banned

It will be officially announced next week that Todd Carney has signed with the Titans for the next 12 months with the option of 2 more years in the clubs favour. it is for $65,000 a year and is back ended for the next 2 years in excess of $300,000 a season.

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    It will be officially announced next week that Todd Carney has signed with the Titans for the next 12 months with the option of 2 more years in the clubs favour. it is for $65,000 a year and is back ended for the next 2 years in excess of $300,000 a season.
    Source???

Banned

Twitter and then i confirmed it with a person close to the Titans player recuitment

IMO good news, lets hope he does the best he can do im gonna be copping it from my rooster fan mates, i always bagged them saying the only thing they produced was alcoholics!

Get him a girlfriend ... he obviously needs to be owned.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I call bs.

This is exciting stuff for the Titans!

With this news will be great for the club membership sales will defiantly rise once it's officially announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Burleigh bear View Post
    With this news will be great for the club membership sales will defiantly rise once it's officially announced.
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that. If they do announce it next week I don't think its any coincidence that it comes in the few days AFTER the membership renewal window closed. More likely to cost memberships than boost them.

I love the Titans and I support the team not the players, so if they win I will be as happy as anybody. By the same token, I'll be heartbroken if it goes pearshaped as recent history (Roosters) and not so recent history (Raiders) says it inevitably will...

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I SERIOUSLY doubt that. If they do announce it next week I don't think its any coincidence that it comes in the few days AFTER the membership renewal window closed. More likely to cost memberships than boost them.

I love the Titans and I support the team not the players, so if they win I will be as happy as anybody. By the same token, I'll be heartbroken if it goes pearshaped as recent history (Roosters) and not so recent history (Raiders) says it inevitably will...
    As the old saying goes mate 3rd time lucky

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Do you seriously think Carney is that strong of a leader that he "pearshaped" both these clubs?

I don't...I believe he is a follower who follows the wrong crowd...whether he gets out of the circle or not is up to him.