Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

He played well most of the season. He seemed off when he came back after his last injury.

New Zealand squad: Gerard Beale, Adam Blair, Lewis Brown, Nathan Fien, Kieran Foran, Alex Glenn, Thomas Leuluai, Kevin Locke, Shaun Johnson, Issac Luke, Sam McKendry, Simon Mannering, Sika Manu, Benji Marshall (capt), Steve Matai, Ben Matulino, Fuifui Moimoi, Jason Nightingale, Russell Packer, Kevin Proctor, Jeremy Smith, Manu Vatuvei, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves.

http://www.nrl.com/kiwis-name-powerf...5/default.aspx
    1. Locke
    2. Nightingale
    3. Mannering
    4. Matai
    5. Vatuvei
    6. Marshall (c)
    7. Johnson
    8. Blair
    9. Luke
    10. Moimoi
    11. Manu
    12. Glenn
    13. Smith

14. Brown
    15. Foran
    16. Matulino
    17. Proctor

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I thought Mateo should've been there for sure as he's 1 of the reasons the Warriors finished the season so well but there's no way Hannant should've made the squad, his finals series was very average..
    Definitely Mateo should be in the team. Tim Sheens is being generous to the Tigers team. I would put Lawrence in but he has been at his best so i would consider someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    1. Locke
    2. Nightingale
    3. Mannering
    4. Matai
    5. Vatuvei
    6. Marshall (c)
    7. Johnson
    8. Blair
    9. Luke
    10. Moimoi
    11. Manu
    12. Glenn
    13. Smith

14. Brown
    15. Foran
    16. Matulino
    17. Proctor
    I would rather put Beale or Foran in the centres instead of Mannering.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    I would rather put Beale or Foran in the centres instead of Mannering.
    Beale is a myth and Foran won't go well in the centers.

Beale is a myth and Foran won't go well in the centers.
    I dont know abt tht. I know Beale is a much better fullback then he is in the centres because he tends to just stick to a simple game plan in the centres which doesn't work well but imo Foran does take the 5/8 role as a centre. If u think abt it he is always on the left, left side of the field creating good plays with everyone around him and Cherry Evan moves around the field. Yes i know he is a 5/8 but we could give him a shot in the centres and see how he performs because he can tackle and take hit ups which are neccesary for a centre but not as necessary but good to have at 5/8.

Australian Kangaroos team v New Zealand Kiwis: Billy Slater, Akuila Uate, Willie Tonga, Chris Lawrence, Darius Boyd, Darren Lockyer, Johnathan Thurston, Paul Gallen, Cameron Smith, Matt Scott, Luke Lewis, Sam Thaiday, Anthony Watmough.

Bench: Cooper Cronk, Keith Galloway, David Shillington, Tony Williams.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Gallen playing prop!

Glad to see Yow Yeh on the outer, he is terrible.

100% agree with you. Yow Yeh is too overated. He's a bit like Mead, great in attack but not as good in defence. But Mead is faster

Junior

100% agree with you. Yow Yeh is too overated. He's a bit like Mead, great in attack but not as good in defence. But Mead is faster
    Finally! Im sick of people here in Brisbane talking about him like he is god. He is an average winger outside a fantastic centre in a great team.
    IMO Mead is miles ahead of him.

I dont mind the team though.. but not a big fan of the tigers favouritism, and poor Uate wont get any ball playing outside Tonga.

New Zealand lose Shaun Johnson, Manu Vatuvei and Steve Matai trio for Australia Test and Four Nations
    Brett Costello | October 07, 2011 4:08PM

New Zealand have lost stars Shaun Johnson, Manu Vatuvei and Steve Matai for the rugby league Test against Australia.

The trio, who contested the NRL grand final, were all ruled out of the clash with the Kangaroos in Newcastle, as well as the Four Nations tour after failing team medicals on Friday.

Warriors duo Johnson (back) and Vatuvei (knee, wrist) have battled injuries throughout the season, while Manly premiership-winner Matai suffered a flare up of shoulder and neck complaints, which could require surgery.

Krisnan Inu and Elijah Taylor, who also played for the Warriors in the 24-10 loss, move into the side along with North Queensland Cowboys rookie Kalifa Faifai Loa.

With Taylor and Faifai Loa joining the squad, coach Stephen Kearney now has seven international rookies at his disposal for the Four Nations tournament.

AAP

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/n...-1226161398152

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Finally! Im sick of people here in Brisbane talking about him like he is god. He is an average winger outside a fantastic centre in a great team.
    IMO Mead is miles ahead of him.

I dont mind the team though.. but not a big fan of the tigers favouritism, and poor Uate wont get any ball playing outside Tonga.
    Yea Mead is way ahead of him but they do have similar sttributes. It was the media who basically put Yow Yeh into the winger position for QLD. Kevin Gordon is way better than him and Flash Gordon should be in the QLD No. 5 position NOT YOW YEH. I wouldve wanted Mead as well but he cant play for QLD.

Yea Mead is way ahead of him but they do have similar sttributes. It was the media who basically put Yow Yeh into the winger position for QLD. Kevin Gordon is way better than him and Flash Gordon should be in the QLD No. 5 position NOT YOW YEH. I wouldve wanted Mead as well but he cant play for QLD.
    Gordon is NSW.

Junior

Gordon is NSW.
    Yep.. he will be running around Yow Yeh in a couple of years time. Im just hoping he bounces back from his injury better than ever.