Default 2012 NRL Club Memberships

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Comments so far...

I do not approve or endorse the Broncos DIEHARD fan membership. And dont even think its an appropriate name for your cheapest membership.

XXXX Fantastics Memberships - Making it tied to a alcohol sponsor and thus 18+ is a monumental FAIL. Supporter Groups should be able the kids and families.

Happy to see their ambitious target of 20,000 Members. They can get it if they can look after their existing Members and try and hold on to them all. And then build on their base of just under 17k.

Im still reading their Memberships....

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I like our Away Legion Membership compared to their Below The Border. The difference between $90 and $60 is a big jump. But more power to both clubs for having this type of essential Membership. At least in my book.

A very big coup for the Titans to have an active Membership for fans abroad and those that travel.

Captain's Membership, being a low and basic Membership at $30 doesnt make much sense to me. The name makes me think of something exclusive and speicial. I love our Club Membership. Which is the perfect name, those that want to support the club but cant always make the game. But the word Club also makes it feel important to me as well.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 01-09-11 at 05:12 PM.

Post up the Members packages of other clubs when you see them and let's have a look at em.

Dogs to find a way home

THE Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are preparing for a homecoming. A trial game at Belmore Sports Ground next year is on the cards as the club's new state-of-the-art training and administration facility nears completion.

The Bulldogs have earmarked the club's second scheduled trial next year, against the Sydney Roosters on February 11, as the date for the proposed members only trial match, forming the centrepiece of a five-game extravaganza, featuring every grade from Harold Matthews Cup through to the NRL.

Bulldogs CEO Todd Greenberg and Federal MP for Watson, Tony Burke, were joined by hooker Michael Ennis and club great Terry Lamb to inspect the progress of the redevelopment last week.

Mr Greenberg said the proposed trial match would symbolise the Bulldogs' return to their "spiritual home", which may, down the track, mean the playing of competition NRL fixtures back at Belmore.

"I'm not suggesting we're going to move all of our games, but we are hoping in time that we can play a couple of games a year here," Mr Greenberg said. "That's a real and genuine propsal. It can't happen at the moment, but you've got to have a vision."

Mr Burke recalled being "a kid" when the final Bulldogs game was held at Belmore.

"There was a great deal of disappointment when the Bulldogs stopped basing themselves in the local area, back in 1998," Mr Burke said.

"After viewing the progress of the upgrade, it's great to see that we are moving even closer to bringing Canterbury-Bankstown's favourite sporting team home."

The redvelopment of Belmore Sports Ground is a $8.5 million project, with Federal Government funding accounting for almost $5 million, thanks to the Regional and Local Community Infrastructure Program.

http://www.backtobelmore.com.au/art170811.htm

Well done to the Doggies, building off what Souths did with their fantastic annual Return To Redfern match. Which must be hard to resist to Members and those interested in being Members.