Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Well my thoughts on this game is that

1. The referees made a lot of poor decisions against us with second efforts, yet Parra were offside all night, made plenty of high tackles and stripped/the ball out of our grasp, and they got away with all those

2. The Eels scored probably 4 out of 6 tries from pure luck, and not from set plays, after it got to 16 zip, we lost confidence as has been the story for mist of the year.

3. You can't win a game with 18 handling errors, 5 penalties conceded, a 58% completion rate and 38% of possession.

The ceremony after the game was a nice way to send off the departing players, and I got to meet Presto after the game and had him sign a poster (along with most of the team), however just seeing the way Presto was interacting with the other fans and myself really shows how humble a person he is. I think we are really privileged to have had him as part of our club.

Cartwright was an excellent ball playing forward but our forwards show little of that. Gilly was an excellent knock 'em down backrower but we show little of that. Our backs coach is a touch man, we certainly show plenty of that.

What I would really love to see is Idris, Champion, Thompson, James, Bird poking their heads through and seeing Srama, Zillman, Mead, Gordon wanting to run off them.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.