Hybrid View

Default XBOX360: Anyone pre-ordering?

XBOX360: Anyone pre-ordering?

Simple topic, I want to know if anyone is going to bother pre-ordering the latest console to hit the market?

I was looking to buy both though a mate in the USA reckons the PS3 is the way to go so I might just wait for the release from Sony.

Thoughts?

DeeGan

From what I hear the X-box is a nice piece of hardware, But from reports I have heard from some American friends is that the PS3 is looking better. Although rumor has it that Halo 3 is set to be released the day PS3 is also released.

On a side note, The PS3 will also be compatible with the PSP, So thats another interested feature of it.

Although Deegan knowing you are a fan of NFL, I hear that the re-made madden 06' is Unbeleivable awsome.

I myself will not worry about either of the 2 machines as my PC is all the entertainment I need.
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

I will be holding off on buying a 360 until the prices take a major dip. My new X-Box should serve me well in that time

I dont see the point of buying early, the price will drop so after the release. And plus my xbox is still kicking along so there is no reason to replace it

Nah Nintendo for me.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

I wont be buying the x-box360....ive only just read reports that the PS3 could range from $200-799 in america....if im going to get another console i might aswell save for that.