Default XBOX360: Anyone pre-ordering?

XBOX360: Anyone pre-ordering?

Simple topic, I want to know if anyone is going to bother pre-ordering the latest console to hit the market?

I was looking to buy both though a mate in the USA reckons the PS3 is the way to go so I might just wait for the release from Sony.

Thoughts?

DeeGan

From what I hear the X-box is a nice piece of hardware, But from reports I have heard from some American friends is that the PS3 is looking better. Although rumor has it that Halo 3 is set to be released the day PS3 is also released.

On a side note, The PS3 will also be compatible with the PSP, So thats another interested feature of it.

Although Deegan knowing you are a fan of NFL, I hear that the re-made madden 06' is Unbeleivable awsome.

I myself will not worry about either of the 2 machines as my PC is all the entertainment I need.
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

I will be holding off on buying a 360 until the prices take a major dip. My new X-Box should serve me well in that time

I dont see the point of buying early, the price will drop so after the release. And plus my xbox is still kicking along so there is no reason to replace it

Nah Nintendo for me.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan CEO

I wont be buying the x-box360....ive only just read reports that the PS3 could range from $200-799 in america....if im going to get another console i might aswell save for that.

i have the specs for PS3 and there great..so im gonna get PS3

PS3 and Fight night 3 for me

Yeah I pre orded mine months ago at EB tweed. Can't wait

Already paid mine off. Aswell as PGR3.

Hell YEAH!! pre-ordered and paid.... Can't wait, with the strangle hold that microsoft has over the IT sector, well do the math.
    Sony has just inherited (so to speak) all konicaminolta photographic division, Mainly due to there domination of the CCD industry, so sony will be going in BIG time to the digital SLR market, Combine that with their major stake in the music biz, and the result is ......sony are pretty apathetic about it all, they are not intereseted in dukeing it out with the worlds richest man. The way the Xbox360 intergrates with media centre is a killer, and is just one of many features that will blow the PS platform out of the water.
    I think the new PS platform will be a let down and will wither and die.......Anybody remember SEGA?????
    From the moment of conception going to follow the norm,
    Going to be like everybody else on the day that i was born,
    Going to live my life by the calander on the fridge,
    Going to die on the day that i pay off my morgage!
    TISM

Default Supply delays Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by news.com.au
    THE supply problems that have plagued the launch of the Xbox 360 overseas will also hit Australia, with Microsoft delaying the console's release by three weeks.

Microsoft announced last year that the Xbox 360, which is already available overseas, would make its Australian debut March 2. The date has now been pushed back to March 23.
    "The new launch dates have been set due to the unprecedented global consumer demand stemming from the challenges in ramping supply for a complex product like the Xbox 360," Microsoft said in a statement.

"This is a short term manufacturing challenge and steps have been taken to increase supply to provide adequate supplies at launch," the company said.

Short supply has been a problem for the Xbox 360 since its North American debut in November. The console has also been hit by widespread reports of over-heating, which causes games to freeze.
    http://australianit.news.com.au/arti...nbv%5E,00.html
    Not good news for people that want the XBOX 360 as soon as possible!