Default Wallabies End a 10 Year Drought

A great win tonight by the Wallabies 25-20 over the All Blacks & ending a 10 year drought & grab some new silverware by winning the Tri-nations

This will give the Aussie's some serious confidence for the upcoming World Cup which is only 3 weeks away
    #itaintweaktospeak

Refreshing to see the Wallabies managing to seal off the game in the dying minutes. Super Rugby Title, Tri Nations - now just need the World Cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Refreshing to see the Wallabies managing to seal off the game in the dying minutes. Super Rugby Title, Tri Nations - now just need the World Cup!
    And the Bledisloe

Dan Carter 'n Co must be beginning to think that they've got the dreaded Suncorp hoodoo on them. As it's been some time between drinks, since they've pulled off a win there. But then again, they were out-classed last night, with the Queensland Reds style of game play, that kept the All Blacks pretty well on the back foot, for the majority of the night.

In my opinion, last night I think we witnessed the beginning of new era in the Wallabies history, where they will be a force to be reckoned with for quite some time to come. To put it simply, if I was a up 'n coming All Blacks young gun. I'd be very worried when coming up against the Wallabies.