Default Members entitled to TWO free tickets for Presto's last game against the Eels!

There's been some very poor attendences at Skilled this year - are the Titans looking to do anything like cheaper tix (2 for 1) etc, seeing is as this is also a farewell for some of our team?

Celebrate with us!

Club legend Preston Campbell and fellow foundation squad member Anthony Laffranchi will play their last game in Titans colours against the Eels on September the 3rd.

We urge all members to attend this game to help us say thank you for the enormous contribution both Preston and Anthony have made to the club.

In addition, the club is happy to announce that all Titans members are entitled to an extra 2 free tickets to give to friends or family . We want to ensure that Skilled Park is filled to capacity!

On the night, the club will also pay tribute to two other squad members who sadly will not be playing and are also moving on. Nathan Friend and Brad Meyers ? like Preston and Anthony ? are both foundation players who have helped shape the club into what it is today. They deserve a huge send off!

To redeem your 2 free tickets simply call the Titans Membership hotline on (07) 5656 5656 or present your 2012 Membership card to any Ticketek outlet on the Gold Coast.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Get into this offer Titans fans, get those tickets and then seek out people for them now and let's pack Skilled Park!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Ill be picking up my free tickets tomorrow. Great promotion Titans, for so many reasons.

Scored a few free tickets! Great work from the Titans.

Hopefully we can get a solid 20k+ crowd.

Awesome!...I'll be grabbing mine tomorrow. A shame the catering mob probably get the most out of it though..

My crew has just picked up 12 free tickets and we're gearing up for a big night. Preston and the other boys deserve nothing less than a proper send off.

The squad has absolutely destroyed milestone games for Bailey and Presto this year, they need to get up for the most important of the lot of them. We'll be there cheering them on... or throwing wooden spoons at them!!

Is Riverfire going to impact on attendence at this game? 500,000+ on the banks of Brisbane River...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg81 View Post
    Is Riverfire going to impact on attendence at this game? 500,000+ on the banks of Brisbane River...
    It's about 90k up the Highway so I wouldn't think so
    #itaintweaktospeak

RiverFire! Bloody hell I am sick of things clashing with Titans games. I wanted to go to RiverFire. But as Pete said, it won't take any paint off our crowd.