Default my hat is off to the LEGION.

I would just like to say that you are what every club would love to have and are a credit to our club and our fans. The support you maintained this year has been awesome and makes the day at the footy terrific. My young fella absolutely loved sneaking in amongst you and at the end it was hard to drag him away. I nearly didn't recognise him with his face paint and sword.(Thanks to the young lady that did it for him, he was ecstatic).
    Thankyou so very much. Now I have to join the Legion according to my boy. Once again from a Father, you have my thanks and respect. We really do have the best fans don't we. And you are them...

Thanks mate, glad your boy had some fun, it is what its all about.

Its been a tough season, but its been great to have whittled out the rubbish, and know who is serious about supporting there team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Wow it is fantastic to read about this Titan Dad!

I think The Legion is and should be the ideal play for kids to grow up in and become the best fans ever. A field of dreams for them that they can always remember fondly and return to and better yet, take their families to,

Ideally I'd use The Legion to spearhead our efforts to win the hearts of the youth.

I really hope you'll come on board in 2012, you'd be a valuable Member and we'd love to share the footy with you. And it's a good place to be a parent, you can sit and keep an eye on then and they can sit and play with new friends they make.

The Legion certainly will continue to evolve, so your feedback and participation has a big impact.

Any chance you will be back for the Eels game?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Have been instructed by the minister of finances that the boy and I will be back for the Eels game. He hasn't let up on us yet. I will be joining him and myself up with the legion for 2012. See you all at the Eels game. We will smash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    Have been instructed by the minister of finances that the boy and I will be back for the Eels game. He hasn't let up on us yet. I will be joining him and myself up with the legion for 2012. See you all at the Eels game. We will smash them.
    Brilliant! I'll catch up with you personally. And Id invite you to be part of the planning and social activities we will have going in the off season and leading into season 2012.

I think we will smash em too!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

That's great news to hear Titans Dad. Glad to know the young man had a great time cheering along with us in the legion
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!