Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Doctor Who *No Spoilers*

Returning: Doctor Who

EXCLUSIVE: The highly anticipated second instalment of Doctor Who- series 6 will premiere on ABC1 starting Saturday September 3 at 7.30pm.
    Once again the series will air in Australia within a week of the UK.
    ?Doctor Who: Let?s Kill Hitler?

In the desperate search for Melody Pond, the TARDIS crash lands in 1930?s Berlin, bringing the Doctor face to face with the greatest war criminal in the Universe. And Hitler.

The Doctor must teach his adversaries that time travel has responsibilities ? and in so doing, learns a harsh lesson in the cruellest warfare of all.
    Written by Steven Moffatt, it stars: Matt Smith as The Doctor, Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, Arthur Darvill as Rory, Alex Kingston as River Song.

Saturday September 3 at 7:30pm, ABC1

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Great news, the Classic series will be seen on Foxtel's Scifi channel, starting with the Tom Baker years.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Current SciFi channel serial.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Who - Robot
    With the newly regenerated Doctor behaving strangely, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart and UNIT have to contend with the theft of the plans for the new disintegrator gun by what seems to be a mechanical monster. The theft is the beginning of a plot to hold the world to nuclear ransom. The culprits are certain members of staff who work at the Scientific Reform Society who have stolen the beast and taught it to kill.

Tomorrow. Ark In Space! One of my favourites.

Genesis of the Daleks Part 1 and 2 today

Only a few days until the Christmas Special. It will be Matt Smith's last.

Producer Moffet reckons he will tie up all the lose ends. I think that is a stretch, he has spent years not paying off stories and now he leaves it for the last shot.

I'll miss the 11th Doctor, I look forward to the 12th, a return to an older Doctor.

Matt Smith's video message to four-year-old Jack Robinson

Actor Matt Smith's video message to four-year-old Dr Who fan Jack Robinson who has brain tumour. The actor sent this video-selfie from America

Matt is such a lovely guy and personality.

First ever camera test for Matt Smith and Karen Gillan.

AMUEL ANDERSON JOINS DOCTOR WHO FOR PETER CAPALDI’S FIRST SERIES

Danny Pink (play by Samuel Anderson), a new recurring character in Doctor Who Series 8

Rising star Samuel Anderson (The History Boys, Gavin & Stacey, Emmerdale) is set to join the cast of Doctor Who as a recurring character in Series 8, which will also introduce Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

Anderson will play Danny Pink, a teacher at Coal Hill School where companion Clara Oswald (Jenna Coleman) also teaches. On joining the show Samuel Anderson said: "I was so excited to join Doctor Who I wanted to jump and click my heels, but I was scared I might not come down before filming started!"

He continued: “It's a quintessential part of British culture and I can't believe I'm part of it. It's an honour to be able to work alongside Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman and I can't wait to show people how my character becomes involved with such a fantastic duo!".

Danny Pink (play by Samuel Anderson), a new recurring character in Doctor Who Series 8

Steven Moffat, lead writer and executive producer, added: "For the fourth time in Doctor Who history, Coal Hill School is coming to the aid of the TARDIS. In 1963 teachers Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright accompanied the First Doctor. These days it's the turn of Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald. And very soon now, Sam Anderson as Danny Pink will be entering the world of the Doctor. But how and why? Answers are coming later this year in Peter Capaldi's first series of Doctor Who!".

Filming recently began on episode 4 of the new series, which will co-star Robert Goodman (Gangs of New York, Game of Thrones) and episode 5, co-starring Jonathan Bailey (Broadchurch, Groove High), and Pippa Bennett-Warner (The Smoke, Death in Paradise).

Wow filming episode 4 already. I cant wait for 12ths debut!

Season 8 promo but literally nothing in it. Merely a teaser.

Series 8 starts soon, with a brand new doctor!

Doctor Who - Series 8 - Episode 1: Deep Breath OFFICIAL BBC One Trailer