Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Squad

Default 2012 Squad

which players from this season are still eligible and who else has been signed for next year? any of the gun schoolboys from the region?

Dont shoot me down everyone but i know lausii is other than that not really.

i have a list of 38 players photos taken by action photographics, the squad will come from these

ardler, beddow, caleb binge, chadburn, dawney, j.dixon, durheim, elgey, fogarty, z.friend, c.gronuold, guymer, m.hall, n.harrold, s.harrold, hartin, hobday, huges, irwin, johnson, kilian, laurenson, mariu-james, mcdonald, miller, murphy, nia, olive, perry, prowse, rowles, sumpton, taylor, teo, tikiri, tighe, williams, and vaoa

Immortal

A few more to come on top of the ones named above Binge from the Bronco's is a talented player, as is Dan Kilian a tough front rower, still eligible for U18's in fact, as are at least 5 or 6 others.

I hope their is some more information to see who has come into the NYC other clubs have it up on their website, would be good to see player profiles on the new comers to NYC

I totally agree with lonegull on this ... our marketing people are slow to update the website in areas that are of interest to club members but quick to promote the team mucking around at the airport ... something not in sync there.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I totally agree with lonegull on this ... our marketing people are slow to update the website in areas that are of interest to club members but quick to promote the team mucking around at the airport ... something not in sync there.
    Agreed.. I'd mention more, but it'd only go off topic and I'd probably get shot down in flames for speaking out.

be good to know the ins and outs, who has come from where etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Agreed.. I'd mention more, but it'd only go off topic and I'd probably get shot down in flames for speaking out.
    Speak your mind my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Speak away. One of my biggest gripes is the Titans website. It is the worst kept and worst updated in the NRL. I'm actually quite shocked they have the NRL player profiles up already with up to date info in most of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Immortal

A couple of the new players I know of include caleb Binge (second row) from the Broncos, Tom Guymer (centre) Jerome Highes (5/8) both from the Roosters, a couple from NSW country including Jsoh Dixon (second row), Quentin Olive (wing) and Dan Kilian (front row). Most of the rest of the squad seem to be from our U18's or guys still eligible for U20's. Also Sam Johnson is a centre from Rugby Union. Tyler Chadburn a fullback is from the local competition.

That's great commentary, thanks mdrew. I would bet that a lot of our members would relish being able to get to know more about those players, follow their progress, not just their team's results but their ups & downs too. I would for one, great stuff.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Apologies forgot to note that young Williams is an outside back from NSW country as well. Watch out for Mitch Denning in 2013, we have him signed, he is staying in Moree this year to finish school, but is a talented centre. Laurenson is a young front rower from Burleigh and James Sumpton an outside back originally from the Sunshine coast but played this year for Seagulls colts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Speak away. One of my biggest gripes is the Titans website. It is the worst kept and worst updated in the NRL. I'm actually quite shocked they have the NRL player profiles up already with up to date info in most of them.
    I agree, worst in NRL

website has been finally updated and shows NYC 2012 profiles