Default Who is going to Lockyer's last in Round 26?

Of course there will be likely a Home Final but you know...

Only a few opportunities to see this legend play.

I'm going to attend.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

I was thinking about it, but there are no good seats left, but if I find some good seats I may try and go, also now I know the Titans are playing on the Saturday night

You might also want to save and get tickets for the Broncos home final.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You might also want to save and get tickets for the Broncos home final.
    Yeh I'm gonna try and do that instead, just hope they finish second or third, and hope I'm working in the morning and not night.

Not me thats for sure, Cannot stand broncos

Fans can take to Suncorp Stadium field after Darren Lockyer's final home match

BRONCOS fans will have the chance to play a unique role in the farewell of record-breaking skipper Darren Lockyer at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday week.

The Courier-Mail can reveal fans will be allowed on to the playing area after the big game against Manly-Warringah, Lockyer's last home and away fixture in his 17th and final season at the top.

The Father's Day clash, which kicks off at 4pm on Sunday week, is a sell-out, with fans clamouring for tickets to acknowledge Lockyer's efforts for the Broncos, Queensland and Australia.

As a sign of gratitude, and with Lockyer's blessing, the Broncos, the State Government and Suncorp Stadium have worked together on a strategy to allow supporters on to the ground for the first time since the 1980s.

In those days, at the old Lang Park, it was open slather with fans mobbing their heroes as soon as the hooter sounded at Brisbane grand finals, Tests and interstate games. But since then health and safety issues have made it illegal for fans to encroach on to the playing area.

At the Manly match, there will be an interval after fulltime before spectators are allowed on to the field.

Broncos chief executive Paul White was a reserve for Souths when they beat Wynnum Manly in the 1985 BRL grand final and remembers chaotic post-match scenes when many spectators from the 35,000-plus crowd ran on to the field.

"You couldn't find your teammates on the lap of honour," he said. "For Darren's farewell to be a success, we must have the co-operation and patience of the fans.

"The fact the game is a sell-out indicates people want to be there for the right reasons. It will be a wonderful event and we want people to enjoy it, while at the same time showing respect for the occasion.

"Our supporters are great people and I'm sure they will work with us."

After the fulltime hooter, players will conduct on-field television and radio interviews as normal, before retiring to the dressingrooms.

Fans will be asked to stay in their seats for about 10 minutes until the all-clear is given. A stage will be set up facing the western stand near the centre tunnel, with an area around the stage to be roped off.

Lockyer, his teammates, family members and various dignitaries will make their way up the centre tunnel to the stage.

Police and security will ensure an orderly movement of fans to and from the field of play.

Patrons in the western stand will be advised to stay in their seats, as they will have a view of the presentation. Public transport will continue to run after the presentation.

There are still tickets for Sunday's match against Souths.

http://www.couriermail.com.au