Thread: Thanks Legions

Junior

Default Thanks Legions

Hi Guys, i was at the game on Saturday night with my Partner and her sisiter and our 2 yo boy, and i would like to say a big thank you to Diehard and Coaster for making us feel very welcome, i have been to a few games at Skilled this year and have sat up behind the Legion bay, i always wanted to come and sit in the bay with the fans and soak up the atmosphere, but on saturday night we got to sit in the legions bay and what can i say i would not sit anywhere else at skilled, the chants of the Titans song was great, and general atmosphere in the bay is fantastic, i think my misses is thinking about buying a season pass for us next year in the Legion bay,thanks to Coaster for bringing Kevie up to meet the the fans as well, all these little things makes the Club what it is...i wont be at the game this weekend but hope to be there for the final game against the eels. Once again thank you to the Legions and Diehard and Coaster

Cheers
    Sean

Sorry to steal this thread but can anyone tell me what my 'Titans Social Number' is. I don't expect anyone to know mine but I just want to know what it is and where I get one. I just tried to purchase 2 tickets on Ticketek for a work colleague in the Legion section for the Parra game but I need to know what my social number is..............

QLD Cup Titan

You should get an email when tickets go on sale for social members and that includes your number.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    Hi Guys, i was at the game on Saturday night with my Partner and her sisiter and our 2 yo boy, and i would like to say a big thank you to Diehard and Coaster for making us feel very welcome, i have been to a few games at Skilled this year and have sat up behind the Legion bay, i always wanted to come and sit in the bay with the fans and soak up the atmosphere, but on saturday night we got to sit in the legions bay and what can i say i would not sit anywhere else at skilled, the chants of the Titans song was great, and general atmosphere in the bay is fantastic, i think my misses is thinking about buying a season pass for us next year in the Legion bay,thanks to Coaster for bringing Kevie up to meet the the fans as well, all these little things makes the Club what it is...i wont be at the game this weekend but hope to be there for the final game against the eels. Once again thank you to the Legions and Diehard and Coaster

Cheers
    Sean
    So glad you had a great time in the legion! I too will never sit anywhere else at skilled - the ONLY place to be in my opinion!!!!!!!

Great to hear positive stuff like this, after the year from hell, its fantastic to see supporters become fans of the club and also become friends, it will make winning a premiership even more enjoyable, when we look around and share it with people we know and like.

Great to meet you Sean, and also Lonely turtle on sat night, was fun and will only get better if we start winning some games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    was fun and will only get better if we start winning some games.

I agree, the legion is fun at the best of times, but you just can't beat the atmosphere when we are winning!!!! I think my all time favourite game in there was beating melbourne last year - always brings a smile to my face!!!!! Beating the warriors first week of finals comes in a close second though!

Wow mate thank you so much for the kind words, coming from you that means alot. I knew you were a great bloke the first time I met you way back at that trial game against the Raiders in Ipswich. It's the greatest pleasure to have you as part of the legion.

While we didnt win, it sure is great that we still had fun and at the end of the day that has to be a healthy thing. It's great being among friends and kindreds spirits and family, with flags and banners watching the footy.

I hope to see you and your family back for our game against the Eels.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER