Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Lausi'i Taliauli - 2011 Player discussion(NYC)

Discussion thread for Lausi'i Taliauli.

Its obvious I'm mates with him but heres two facts.
    1. He has scored the most ammount of tries for how many games he has played in all of NYC.
    2. I made a fan video which can be seen here showing very enthusiastic footage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxNb...el_video_title

Please subscribe and comment

He will struggle to make the Tweed Seagulls side who have some good talent.

Mate do you have somthing against him anytime i post somthing about him your first to rip him down???

I have nothing against him Im being honest, he is a good young fella but there is also other good talent in the feeder clubs.

True true, but he is scoring more consistantly then flash was in the NYC and he is easily our best winger. I just see him being a great weapon on the sides and also could be our problem in the number 1 as he likes to have alot of ball supports nicely and is the only big option at 1 we have ever has with all our others being smaller compared to the rest of the team. This is of course my opinion but i see him in the titans future on the wing or in the 1 at the back. If you watch the video you can see he has the step of rankin, the defence of srama, the pace of mead(though not that quick), jumping ability of slater and size of a second rower. Again this is IMO but i think you can see where im coming from ??

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    True true, but he is scoring more consistantly then flash was in the NYC and he is easily our best winger. I just see him being a great weapon on the sides and also could be our problem in the number 1 as he likes to have alot of ball supports nicely and is the only big option at 1 we have ever has with all our others being smaller compared to the rest of the team. This is of course my opinion but i see him in the titans future on the wing or in the 1 at the back. If you watch the video you can see he has the step of rankin, the defence of srama, the pace of mead(though not that quick), jumping ability of slater and size of a second rower. Again this is IMO but i think you can see where im coming from ??
    I see where you are coming from but he has some very good competition outside of Mead and Gordon in the lower grades. If he secures an off season spot to train with 1st grade he goes along way to getting in the mix with the big boys. Best of Luck

Ill send him your wishes :P but yeah signed on for next year atleast hopefully he'll train with them as you can see the massive improvement in sramas game from last year to this year. He is still only 19 so hes got alot of improvement left in him which is good to see. BTW how big is flash now OMG.

Being asked to train with 1st grade is a big deal, it means they see something and wish to see how you can develop. I think there is roughly 32-35 ppl that train on

Truth well hopefully he makes the cut, he is very enthusiastic and would be an excellent player with the growth that can come from the off season. Lets hope he doesnt leave and come back to bite us in later years as i believe he will be a 1st grade player in the not so distant future!

He looks quite tall. How tall is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

6'2-6'4 not quite shore ill ask him

If Mead, Gordon, Dominique Peyroux and Joe Vickery got injured he would have a good chance of playing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    If Mead, Gordon, Dominique Peyroux and Joe Vickery got injured he would have a good chance of playing.
    Add Idris, Champion and Graham to that list for 2012.

How could i forget about them
    Last edited by GoldCoastTitans100; 15-08-11 at 05:09 PM.