Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoastTitanFan View Post
    I think I most likely will renew my membership, but I'm unsure if I should stick with social membership, or get another kind. I got the social one for this year, cos I didn't think I was going to go to many games, and than I ended up going to 11 home games and 2 away. Well if I'm able to get to maybe 2 out of 3 Friday, Saturday and Monday night games, and 1 out of 3 Sunday games, what would I be better off doing?
    Don't count on us getting any Friday games for the first half of the year at least. There is no chance channel 9 will be putting us into prime time until we start winning consistently.

We may get one if there is a decision to be made between us and North Queensland.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Don't count on us getting any Friday games for the first half of the year at least. There is no chance channel 9 will be putting us into prime time until we start winning consistently.
    This actually has alot to do with where i will sit next year.

I do some casual work for fox sports stats, and so whenever channel 9 has the game, i need to go and do stats for NYC and interchange for First grade.

Sweet deal, get paid to sit in the media box in near wally and fatty and have access to the food and drink in the media area, but after our dismal start last year, i got hardly any games in the second half.

if that continues i will need to look at a membership this year as i dont want to miss out on watching games

i always thought i wanted to sit gold style, but the main crowd seem very tame and boring. not enough action or noise to support the team, so im looking at joining the legion next year i think. you all seem like great guys!

any one want to try and convince me?

I only recently started in the legion, i only recently started getting hooked to the legion, i recently started getting addicted to the legion. Mate there is no better place to sit. Ive been to almost every ame and only tried the legion out at the back end of last year. Wow best time of my life. Everyone is nice and the atmosphere is great.

If you are looking for a place to sit, look no further than the legion. Btw ill be the guy half yellow half blue without a shirt on

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    I only recently started in the legion, i only recently started getting hooked to the legion, i recently started getting addicted to the legion. Mate there is no better place to sit. Ive been to almost every ame and only tried the legion out at the back end of last year. Wow best time of my life. Everyone is nice and the atmosphere is great.

If you are looking for a place to sit, look no further than the legion. Btw ill be the guy half yellow half blue without a shirt on
    cool mate, yeah im pumped up now, feel like painting my face to watch the news!

will be in touch as it gets closer with you guys.

Still deciding whether to join as a Legion member or not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i always thought i wanted to sit gold style, but the main crowd seem very tame and boring. not enough action or noise to support the team, so im looking at joining the legion next year i think. you all seem like great guys!
    In our defence, we didn't witness much positive gameplay to get excited about. I guess you'll see us fire up when the lads start winning some home games again. But yeah, admittedly. We were more of a subdued mob in 2011.

Whereas, the legion appear to be inspired by a combination of getting each other fired up and blind faith. As they'll be happy with a win, lose or draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Whereas, the legion appear to be inspired by a combination of getting each other fired up and blind faith. As they'll be happy with a win, lose or draw.
    Spot on. We do use both those things as a powerful fuel. Friendship and blindfaith.

Love to have you with us DavidBouveng, especially a supporter with a keen eye for stats. We have alot of knowledgable, passionate and opinionated fans, and it'd be great to have you with us as we enjoy the season.

With enough people like us together, we can accomplish great things and have the best time watching the Titans.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Officially purchased my legion membership for next year cant wait to be back in Section 30

There is a membership renewal race going on at the moment. The club that gets the most renewals by December 5 gets the prize.

Story Here: http://www.nrl.com/warriors-take-lea...0/default.aspx

Been a while since we posted here but it is probably one of the most important threads on the forum.

We want those BIG crowds, so make sure you renew your Membership or get on board with a brand new one.

If your budget can't cover it at this time, they also have a payment system that you can use.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

QLD Cup Titan

Any idea on how our membership numbers are faring this year???? Interesting to see after our 2011 season what our numbers will be like.

Well just became a member but the website is broken i cannot get to the page where you first sign up to change details getting a cannot be found. ANy ideas

i must say teh website sucks balls they need some one who knows how to code
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

QLD Cup Titan

Taken from the Titans Times - member newsletter last week:

Member login’s to the Members only section of the Titans website
    Please note that due to ongoing technical issues with the Club network provider, the Member’s only area of the website is currently unavailable. We are working with the Club network provider to provide a solution, and we will communicate this to you as soon as it is forthcoming.
    We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hope this explains why you can't get onto it!!! I'd say keep trying every few days or so.

Congrats on becoming a Titans member!!!!

Cheers Mate

Yep now part of the Legion, Looking forward to it.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).