Default Old school Brisbane Rugby League video

JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hey Brad. We will have to catch up one day. When I was young I used to religiously purchase Rugby League Week. I (regretfully) sold most of them some years back to a Souths nutter but I still have a few magazines left, mainly from 1978. Back in those days the RLW was mainly black and white and newspaper size with the occasional colour liftout. Although it is 80% based on the NSW league every week they did do 2 maybe 3 (if u r lucky) pages on your beloved Brisbane comp (remember I am a NSWelshman so I don't give a toss ). I am sure it would bring back memories. They maybe even too old for you but I am sure some of the grumpy, old one eyed Qld farts that that are on this forum may enjoy the read.

I actually met a guy at last years Grand Final who collects RL memorabilia and he has a huge dispaly on show at Sufers Paradise RSL. This includes almost every English Rugby League Jersey going (You would love it!). I was tempted to donate all my mags to him but in the end I could't let go of them. I really am upset with myself that I sold most of my collection but too late to do anything about it now.

But if you have any ideas on how I can share them feel free to let me know..