Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Round 20 NYC Titans v Knights

Good luck today trying to win 2 in a row vs the powerful knights side

sorry, should be round 21. lol

down 30 odd points at ht, but coming back now

NYC Titans fall to Knights

A second half fightback from the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans’ NYC side was not enough to reel in the Newcastle Knights in a 52-32 loss at Ausgrid Stadium.

Trailing 36-6 after a poor opening half, the Titans fought back with five second half tries to be in with a sniff of victory at 40-32 with seven minutes remaining.

However, two late tries to the Knights ended the Titans’ hopes of victory in a high scoring affair.

Titans winger Lausi'i Taliauli scored two of the side’s six tries.

Source: Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Lausii for meads wing next year. Mead scores the odd try but is not the athlete we need to get our selves up and running, Lausii went to my school and he is a BEAST - tall, fast, strong, athletic and is a defender that you would put in front of fui fui moi moi. SEARLE is your listening get him next week, even in the 2 aas peyroux did not have the defence that we expected in as forgettale season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lonely Turtle View Post
    Lausii for meads wing next year. Mead scores the odd try but is not the athlete we need to get our selves up and running, Lausii went to my school and he is a BEAST - tall, fast, strong, athletic and is a defender that you would put in front of fui fui moi moi. SEARLE is your listening get him next week, even in the 2 aas peyroux did not have the defence that we expected in as forgettale season.
    No chance in hell and Im disturbed you should even suggest it. You need to stop putting in who you have a crush on and pay attention to what they bring.

I have a crush on a player yep you caught me how im embarressed, stop being and immature brat and keep on subject if anyone has a 'crush its you and michaels; probably cant remember you after being concussed from incorrectly placed tackles, Lausii brings more than the mistakes and the pathetic jumping ability of **** tits michaels and peyroux was just a player nothing more than that give him a chance ,and i think your disturbing me as you suggest not bringing in options to a season that is already lost. Do you want to be unprepared for next year? or do you like how smooth this seasons been?

I have a crush on a player yep you caught me how im embarressed, stop being and immature brat and keep on subject if anyone has a 'crush its you and michaels; probably cant remember you after being concussed from incorrectly placed tackles, Lausii brings more than the mistakes and the pathetic jumping ability of **** tits michaels and peyroux was just a player nothing more than that give him a chance ,and i think your disturbing me as you suggest not bringing in options to a season that is already lost. Do you want to be unprepared for next year? or do you like how smooth this seasons been?
    Stop confusing yourself little one. Why would you replace Mead with Lausii then in this post mention Michaels? Me thinks your little crushes are getting the better of you

Just cause you have little gay boy fantasies doesnt mean you shoulld spread them. You said michaels is a better player than the other 3 mentioned on the other thread when he is a little pixie this year. Mead is better yes but he is still under peforming so you can take your crush on coming last with -250 plus points differential and leave please.

Just cause you have little gay boy fantasies doesnt mean you shoulld spread them. You said michaels is a better player than the other 3 mentioned on the other thread when he is a little pixie this year. Mead is better yes but he is still under peforming so you can take your crush on coming last with -250 plus points differential and leave please.
    Michaels is better and that's why he has been chosen all year. Mead under performing? geezus

I know you're a youngen and a fella Titanette so I will take my tongue out of me cheek and respectfully leave ya

yeah i am a young guy what of it i still make more money than you.

Hey Turtle. I have to strongly disagree with your views in this forum. TEKE is correct in what he is saying, by bringing this U/20's boy up is setting up for failure, and would greatly damage his confidence for the future. It is a massive step and one that the coaching staff and development people don't take lightly. As fans we are just that we are not professionals in the field of coaching and development. Take it easy. I see you are a passionate fan and should be applauded for your passion. Dont become petty and try and be constructive. I too went to the same school, only about 25years earlier.

Are you a old southportonian ?

Watch the childish arguments please.
    Discuss your opinions without the garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Will do just tell teke not to call me gay and I won't retaliate, I have my opinion he has his we can have a healthy debate without the need to call me what he did.