Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

sorry guys I just can't watch it ... can't attack = get rid of Murphy, can't defend = get rid of Gilly - to be honest somebody has to look at this and face it - we are being beaten on and off the field by lesser personnel.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

BIRDY!!!! , well we've scored 3 tries with 40% possession and almost no field position. I know this sounds a little optimistic, but if we do get some good field position, this game may be a lot closer than what we think

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    sorry guys I just can't watch it ... can't attack = get rid of Murphy, can't defend = get rid of Gilly - to be honest somebody has to look at this and face it - we are being beaten on and off the field by lesser personnel.
    I have to agree. How many times this year have teams got around the outside of our defence because of players rushing in. It is a team tactic that is failing badly and they are sticking with it. Gilmeister needs to reasess his tactics or move on. As for the attack, what can you say?

Can't believe how much Gidley is going on about the obstruction, you would think it had cost them the grand final!!!

Yeah flicked the channel, we are getting worse. We just give up 20 m every tackle, stand back and and wait for them to come to us..........****

Here we go, first time we lose 6 in a row, barring a mircle

what defence, another try to uate

i have had enough first time ever i have turned the tv off while titans are playing, absolute disgrace my 10 year old daughter can tackle better than half the titans, our left hand side is a shocker, disgraceful

Well maybe we can win next week, plus this Newcastle based commentary on ABC is really getting on my nerves

Fark this ****.

Listening to the game on the radio. The Titans shouldn't be getting toweled up like this.
    This season and this game has to be a wake up call. What ever the source of problem within the team needs to be found and rooted out. Something has gone very rotten. Tough decisions might have to be made.

Titans deserve the spoon this year. They've quit on this game and I think accepted their fate as wooden spooners.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyCoastTitanFan View Post
    Well maybe we can win next week, plus this Newcastle based commentary on ABC is really getting on my nerves
    Here's an example, they said they felt sorry for Uate cos he missed out on scoring his 4th

Titans staff need to study the crap out of the defence of the storm and dragons and try their best to perfect it over the next few weeks

why is zillman off?
    they sorta targeting henry aswell :s
    mini he just trys to hard, i dnt know if u should drop or bench him...
    just some very poor reads in defense, no one tursting each other.
    rankin dosnt even wanna know about making a try saving tackle, always to far back so by the time he lays a hand of them, they just have to fall over to score.
    prince in attack looked ok in the 1st half. 2nd half is just :| i dnt know where we gone wrong from last year to this... just no spirit. just so hard to watch

I missed the game.

How has Rankin been?