Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Cant blame Carty he wasn't there :P

Well, we could be Rabbitohs fans...

Henry went ok and he's the first 5/8 we've had who even looks like 5/8.

How about the halftime pics of the forwards and backs getting coached separately ... bloody hell, it's not a training session - we are living the nightmare.

Srama doesn't start and now we'll get some "boutique, cute" ploy from the staff ... fark, how about tackle for your mates! How about play for pride! How about take a pay cut!
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior Titan

oh i can see next years premiership alright haha you naive fools you cant buy a premiership especially with a bad culture and coaching staff and average signings, the dogs bought better than us this year and 08 and didnt even get a GF birth and they had good coaching and culture

Went off waaaaaay too early with the Rabbitohs jibe...

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post

I was waiting a little longer to mention your mistake

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Well at least the Titans have won a finals match this century

Disgusting............

Junior Titan SunnyCoastTitanFan's Avatar

Heart problems forced Zillman off
    By Nathan Ryan
    31 July 2011 05:17PM EST

GOLD Coast Titans centre William Zillman was forced from the field in their 50-20 loss to Newcastle on Sunday after suffering an overly high heartrate.

The*25-year-old said he has experienced the dangerously high heart beat at training before but never in a game.

?It?s something you just have to rest for a while,? Zillman said from Newcastle on Sunday.

?The doc didn?t want me to go back on just as a safety precaution. ?I just had some heart palpitations.

?It just sort of goes away after a few minutes but sort of lasted a bit longer today.?

Zillman made just two runs in the match that has cemented the Titans as wooden spoon recipients this year and forced to watch the second half of their slaughtering from the sideline.

Having had the condition medically diagnosed, Zillman has played down the severity of his condition.

?It?s not a big deal,? he said, coy of all the fuss being made about what he says is a common condition.

?I?ve had checks done on it and everything came back that it functions and my heart worked perfect.

?I don?t even know the name of it, it?s not really detrimental to your health or anything it?s pretty common I?ve been told.?

In John Cartwright's absence - who was watching the game from hospital in Queensland with appendicitis - assistant coach Steve Murphy said he was concerned for Zillman.

?It?s a bit of a worry,? he said. ?It?s something the medicos will have to monitor closely.?

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/ar...d-zillman-off/

heartlidge
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    heartlidge

Fortunately I only saw the last 8 minutes of the game and don't intend on watching the replay.
    Titans have for some reason lost their heart. I don't know where it has gone but where ever that might be they have ripped the heart out of my chest.
    I used to have a pride in the Titans. For some reason they feel we should keep heart and support the Titans when they have no pride in their team or feel the need to put any effort or focus in their game.
    I'm over them.
    I still love and support the Titans but this team of misfits are not the team I support.:boo:

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Fortunately I only saw the last 8 minutes of the game and don't intend on watching the replay.
    Titans have for some reason lost their heart. I don't know where it has gone but where ever that might be they have ripped the heart out of my chest.
    I used to have a pride in the Titans. For some reason they feel we should keep heart and support the Titans when they have no pride in their team or feel the need to put any effort or focus in their game.
    I'm over them.
    I still love and support the Titans but this team of misfits are not the team I support.:boo:
    There are def players out there who give alot of effort week in and week out for the team

The worst performance from a Titans side EVER , this is the 1st time I've felt embarrassed while watching a match

What goes on at Halftime...do the guys all order a Big Mac,Fries & Chocolate shake , because they return to field & play like they are Fat & lazy & have forgotten how to play..but if I'm not mistaken Newcastle,Cowboys &'Broncos all scored in the 1st set of the 2nd half,,,there may be more but I'm trying to forget this nightmare called 2011 :boo:

Send Mini to Burleigh he's had enough chances & he can take Murphy & Gilly with him.

Bodene isnt playing at a 1st grade standard, 7 missed tackles & 14 effective tackles From 67 minute & 4 runs for 20meters....

U would have to think something was defiantly wrong with Zilly, that just wasn't him out there today & I felt sorry for Rankin having 3 1 on 1 tackles on Uate with absolutely no chance of bringing him down , Slater would've struggled to save any of those trys.

56 missed tackles

Srama starting on bench was a joke ,WTF

We cannot possibly win another game this season & Melbourne may set a new NRL record if our defense is the same as today's effort ..
    #itaintweaktospeak

It sure was painful to watch. So bad, it turned me to drinking by half time (very rarely drink alcohol). Glad I got a couple of stiff drinks into me, before they ran back onto the paddock for the second half annihilation..