13 Sam Martin

INTERCHANGE
    14 Sam Ross
    15 Dylan Hartin
    16 Jackson Springer
    17 Sam Meskell
    18 Nick Harold
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Danger game ahead for NYC Cowboys

The Gold Coast Titans? recent strong showing against the competition-leading NZ Warriors has put the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys? NYC squad in a wary mood ahead of tomorrow afternoon?s match at Skilled Park.

The last-placed Titans were level at 18-all with the Warriors in Auckland before two tries in the last 10 minutes made sure the impressive Kiwis gained the two points.

Cowboys coach Kristian Woolf has brought up that match in his preparations this week as his team tries to hold on to second position in the Toyota Cup, one win behind the Warriors.

?This is a real danger game for us,? Woolf said.

?I?ve watched a bit of the Titans over the past two days and they don?t look like a side that?s only won two games for the year.

?They?re a very enthusiastic side.

?Not only did they really push the Warriors, they did the same against the Broncos and were well in both games until the last 10 or 15 minutes.

?They?re certainly playing some pretty good footy at the moment and they?re probably overdue for a win.?

Woolf rates the visit to the Gold Coast as possibly the toughest road trip, outside of the one to New Zealand, that the Cowboys under-20s face each year.

They leave Townsville on a flight to Brisbane on game day morning and then have an hour-long bus trip to Skilled Park where they will complete their final pre-match preparations.

?We basically pull up at the field and get ready to play. It?s a very long day for the boys,? the coach said.

?It can be hard trip for young blokes to get their heads around.

?It?s just something that we?ve got to cope with.?

Woolf said the young Cowboys? focus remained on being consistent and building momentum towards the finals.

They have virtually secured a top-four spot with seven rounds remaining, but know they cannot slip up in games like the one on Saturday.

http://www.cowboys.com.au

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Rampaging Taumalolo breaking new ground for under-20s

COWBOYS under-20s powerhouse Jason Taumalolo created National Youth Cup history last week, chalking up the most metres by any forward in the competition's history.

Taumalolo notched 304m from 28 runs to record the fourth-highest metres achieved by any NYC player in a single game. And the three players ahead of him in the record book were all playing in the wide open spaces of centre, wing or fullback.

To put Taumalolo's effort into context, a front-rower is thought to have had a good game if he makes about 120m.

Taumalolo and his fellow big men literally ran over the West Tigers last week in leading the Cowboys to a 32-18 victory, with teammates John Koko (155m) and Tennyson Elliot (127m) also doing their part to put the Tigers on the back foot.

"Jason always churns out big metres for us, he probably got a little bit more involvement last week through what we were trying to do," Cowboys coach Kristian Woolf said.

The Cowboys clash with the Gold Coast Titans this afternoon in what Woolf calls a danger game for his in-form team, which sits just one win from NYC frontrunners the Warriors

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au

6-6 early, have zero chance of winning, lol

12 all just before ht, good luck

2 trys early in the second half, gooooone

rankin scores, can they do it?

Junior Titan

lol jesus there gonna win

great win, how bad was gadd for the cows?

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    6-6 early, have zero chance of winning, lol
    going.....

12 all just before ht, good luck
    going....

[QUOTE=isaiah;288210]2 trys early in the second half, gooooone[/Q UOTE]

evidently gone......

rankin scores, can they do it?
    back again......

great win, how bad was gadd for the cows?
    Oh...great win now was it! Please go away!

I am spewing. Yesterday morning I saw the Titans 20's were paying ridiculous dollars but I didn't back 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I am spewing. Yesterday morning I saw the Titans 20's were paying ridiculous dollars but I didn't back 'em.
    What were they at?

22-20, 8 mins to go, you've been defending hard, goal line drop out... what do you do? Put it as deep as possible and chase hard?

Well, someone decided try a short onside kick from their goal line!!
    WTF? what sort of low percentage idiot play is that? I wonder who's call that was?

They did well to hold the Cows out, but it was a STOOOPID idea!

Anyway, great effort, and well done lads.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    What were they at?
    I cannot recall but I think it was $4.80.

A fantastic team effort from 1 through to 17, Saville was fantastic in the second row. Great defensive effort across the park. The boys outmuscled and were very patient throughout the game. As I said early on in the year this side could spoil a lot of teams finals aspirations. Cowboys beaten soundly, now keep the effort up boys and the results like that one will follow.
    We are very proud of the game you played.

Delighted and proud to see the boys score a great win on Saturday. Well done.