Default ROUND 20 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels

FRIDAY:

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm

Bulldogs: Ben Barba, Steve Turner, Tim Lafai, Jamal Idris, Jonathan Wright, Ben Roberts, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Joel Romelo, Sam Kasiano, Frank Pritchard, Andrew Ryan (c), Dene Halatau. Interchange: Greg Eastwood, Martin Taupau, David Stagg, Josh Reynolds.

Eels: Luke Burt, Etu Uaisele, Ryan Morgan, Ben Smith, Jordan Atkins, Jarryd Hayne, Casey McGuire, Tim Mannah, Matt Keating, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathan Hindmarsh (C), Taniela Lasalo, Justin Horo, Shane Shackleton, Mitchell Allgood, Reni Maitua, Pat O’Hanlon
    #itaintweaktospeak

Josh Morris dumped from Canterbury side

By Steve Jancetic AAP Tue, Jul 19, 2011 - 4:08 PM

Former Test centre Josh Morris has been dumped to the NSW Cup, with Canterbury caretaker coach Jim Dymock wielding the axe in his first full week in charge of the NRL club.

Touted as a potential NSW State of Origin contender just two months ago, Morris was axed with youngster Tim Lafai to partner Jamal Idris in the centres in Friday night's clash with Parramatta.

Morris played his one and only Test against France less than two years ago, but has struggled for form in 2011 with just four tries from 12 games.

Forwards Gary Warburton and Michael Hodgson will also line up in the second tier NSW Cup, with Dymock handing Joel Romelo his first start of the season at hooker in place of the injured Michael Ennis.

Ennis' season is in danger of being over due to a bulging disc in his neck, with the club still awaiting further scans.

Speaking before the team was named on Tuesday, Dymock said he would not be afraid to make changes as he went in search of his first win as a top grade coach.

"Definitely there's going to be some changes and I think we definitely need it," Dymock said.

"I don't think it's desperation. We're just looking for wins so, if I have to make a change, I'll make it - hopefully, that will bring a first win for me."

Dene Halatau will line up at lock with David Stagg shuffling back to the bench, while Josh Reynolds will fill the utility role in the squad following the elbow injury to Kris Keating.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hindemarsh will be having nightmares after going down in Golden Point Again 8-7
    #itaintweaktospeak

What a painful way to go. I didn't see the match but I hear it was pissing down. Another Golden Point game. Very cool. Not so for Parra! Poor Parra fans, hopefully it suitably crushes them before we take them on at Skilled Park in the weeks ahead.

Needs to be Golden Try. Rugby League was built for ball movement, we should continue that spirit of our founding with instituting a new golden try rule. It would encourage the most amazing rugby league movements. Which means more famous moments and more fans that fall in love with Rugby League.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER