Thread: Harry Potter

Default Harry Potter

Who is a fan? Seen the last movie yet?

I saw it last week and loved it. I'll miss Harry Potter. It was actually a really good series and the books too of course. Not often there is a saga like this in a world of pretty crap franchises, or good ones that bite the dust all too soon.

I guess at the end of the day you can't cancel someone with a pen and a paper and an imagination.

Im currently in Harry Potter mode.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Saw the last movie today and thoroughly enjoyed it. As a series it just got better and better as it progressed unlike many others that get worse and worse.

True most sequels go down hill. I guess that is the benefit of having a structured saga. That pays off at periodic times.

I really admire how Rowling insisted that the films be produced in Britain. With British actors. That really added to it's charm.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I saw it yesterday. I think there's room for JK Rowling to start writing again. There's gotta be someone worse than Voldemort out there for Harry to take on.

I just got Lego Harry Potter on Wii.