Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    If we continue with Prince and Henry in the halves we can go get the spoon now.

That is just my opinion though, never liked Henry when he played for Newcastle.
    I must have been watching a different game. I thought Henry played quite well once he got going. I was a bit worried about that first kick that rebounded off the opposition. I thought here we go again, another Prince.

I thought Henry was quite ordinary but I could see it wasnt all his fault. He was brought down to the Titans level of attack that is the story of 2011.

Henry appeared to have a lot of time on his hands and the game seemed to he moving in slow-motion when he got it. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. All the great players seem to have that time but not sure they all seem to be moving in slow-motion.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus;

2/ Cowboy Titan, I can only assume you are a Cowboys forum member. Was there a deal for Cowboys for this game? It doesn't look like there was as I went onto the Cowboys Forum briefly and saw nothing obvious. This amazes me as I have never seen so many away supporters sitting together that weren't in an away bay section
    I only just noticed your post Shamus.

We normally have two distinct groups at SEQ games. Most from the Cowboys Stampede forum buy tickets in the away supporters bay. There is a separate Cowboys Supporters group that normally do a group booking in a different part of the stadium. I guess they were the group sitting next to you. Not many of this group arer on our forum so there is not much posted about them. They are a very dedicated group who do heaps of fundraising for the club and charities.

I thought we were in for a big turnout when I turned up at the train station and there were Cowboys supporters everywhere.

On another matter, can the Legion alter your colours a bit come finals time? It's looking like the Broncos and Cowboys might finish 4th and 5th so we may have a big game at Lang Park in week one of the finals.

Here's my official invitation for the Legion and all other Titans fans to become honorary Cowboys supporters for the day and join us at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan View Post
    On another matter, can the Legion alter your colours a bit come finals time? It's looking like the Broncos and Cowboys might finish 4th and 5th so we may have a big game at Lang Park in week one of the finals.

Here's my official invitation for the Legion and all other Titans fans to become honorary Cowboys supporters for the day and join us at the game.
    You just might be the horse many of us ride for the Finals. For me it can never be the Broncos.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER