Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    Titan Pete, Do you know if Lawrence is injured. Rumour has it he was injured last week and is in a boot. SH'T. We need this bloke. Can you enlighten me on this
    Warmed up with the team last weas 18th man.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Interesting line up this week...as good as Harrison is...his injury has opened an opportunity for Carty to put a half in at 5/8.

Capewell fullback
    Zillman's running game should go well at centre...hope he marks up well in defense.
    Thompson back in the forwards suits his game

But the one everyone will be watching is Henry at 5/8...he doesn't have to shine...the success of his outside backs will show his game.

Tough assignment for Zillman at centre vs Tate or Tonga both internationals in their prime. This is probably as exciting a team announcement as we've had since round 1. I'd love to see Tomane instead of Michaels and Tonga instead of Toopi but let's get it on. Hope we can go well this game but our backrow is going to have it's work cut out against what is an awesome backrow for the Cowboys and the frontrow are no slouches either. Our backs are going to need to fire as we won't win the forward battle, the best we can hope for is to come out level.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Thats a good looking lineup i reckon, i can see a win this weekend

You will be lucky to see either Tonga or Tomane play another 1st grade game in Titan colours. They are being overlooked for good reasons

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    You will be lucky to see either Tonga or Tomane play another 1st grade game in Titan colours. They are being overlooked for good reasons
    I have been told that of Tonga.

I like the look of this team, hard to be too critical. We just need a win...

At least Carty is going to experiment with the backs. Good to see that Bodene is in the forwards and Henry gets a shot at 5/8. Looks like O'dwyer is going to be the utility going forward.

VIDEO Podcast is up

Fan Show for the Fans
    Dont miss this one, KiloGram (aka Kevin Gordon) is special Guest Co-Host.

Watch it on youTube here
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I'm so excited about this Saturday's game. It feels like an eternity since I've been to Skilled Park. I missed my first home game against the Sharks because of my brother's Buck's Party.

Thurston being out heightens my enthusiasm. He is a devastating player in the mold of Andrew Johns, who can single handedly lift a side and put the opposition away.

Hopefully Tate is still rusty. And the Zillman experiment in centre will be interesting. #1 is surely his best position but Im sure he will do us proud. Just remember to pass.

Looking forward to Beau Henry's debut. I really would enjoy him firing before we play the Knights in weeks to come.

The most pleasing development is that we are experimenting. Something we have done too little of.

I'm a big Thompson fan and his move back into the forwards is a win. He belongs there.

Make sure you come to the game, we need you Titans fans. There will be many more successful years ahead so don't lose faith. But let us remember how this feels. The players and supporters should always remember and use it as motivation and to always contrast it with our future success. So we enjoy how privileged and sweet success in the NRL really is.

Go Titans
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

They might actually get a win this week. Main reason being that Henderson is not in the team!!!

Do feel some of the tweed boy that have been carving it up!

This weeks team looks good and competitive considering injuries...

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

QLD Cup Titan

Looking forward to getting back to skilled this weekend too - it feels like ages since we were there!!!!!! Am excited to see some changes in the team, yeah some through injury I know but figure our current position on the table it can't really hurt to experiment!!!! Have hardly had a voice since last Thursday afternoon, but it seems to be making an appearance again today so should be right as rain and ready to cheer come Sat arvo!!!!!!

Heard on the radio Carty hinting he is going to give henry a go a 5/8 for the rest of the season, hope he goes well.

Looking forward to seeing how the changes affect the team. Should inject some enthusiasm. I think we can win this one for some reason.

Not sure about Zillman at Centre, but I guess we'll know soon enough!

IMO Zillman is closer to being a centre than being a 5/8! Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    VIDEO Podcast is up

Fan Show for the Fans
    Dont miss this one, KiloGram (aka Kevin Gordon) is special Guest Co-Host.

Watch it on youTube here
    Loved it mate & the new song is very cool
    #itaintweaktospeak