Default Storm (in Mel) beat Swans (in Syd) on TV!

14 Nine?s Sunday Football Nine 558,000 325,000 86,000 147,000 *** ***
    20 Seven?s AFL: Rnd 13: Carlton Vs Sydney Seven 386,000 85,000 270,000 32,000 *** ***
    28 Seven?s AFL: Rnd 13: West Coast Vs Port Adelaide Seven 267,000 *** *** *** 129,000 138,000
    Seven?s AFL: Rnd 13: Melbourne Vs Fremantle Seven 152,000 *** *** *** 41,000 111,000

Just proves what many many of us have been thinking for years. Fair go!!

And these ratings would only improve given regular and consistent broadcasts.

And we have have for too long given the Lions and Swans a free shot, unopposed on Free To Air on Saturday nights.

I hope this gives those negotiating our TV deal some more ammo.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

wow, i wonder how the propaganda machine will handle that.

I have been a active member on the Wide world of spots page, giving it to them, but applauded the fact they are showing games in melb this year. It shows that if there was a regular game in a prime slot in Melb people would watch it, and the same goes for others parts of Australia inc Perth and Adelaide.

The AFL have peaked, they have reached saturation across the country, the NRL are a sleeping giant, and if we could ever get this commission working and a decent TV deal inc regular games, it could be a massive force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.